NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
It's literally Rahim Moore letting guy get behind him Ravens-Broncos for a 65 yard TD to tie it with under a minute to go. Worst two plays by a DB in playoff history.

This might be worse...I mean christ sake that was bad.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
How do you miss that? How did the Saints have so few guys back there too? All they needed was to stop one guy in a 25 yard window. I re-watched it 5 times and am still dumbfounded by it all.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Jeff Fisher probably will come out and try take the credit for Keenum being so elite

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
QBs starting the Championship games next week. Foles, Keenum, Bortles, and Brady. What a season.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Vikings proving they are the Team of Destiny.

Excited to see the Vikings/Jaguars Super Bowl :emoji_sunglasses:

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
QBs starting the Championship games next week. Foles, Keenum, Bortles, and Brady. What a season.

QB's other than Brady combined playoff records...4-1, with Foles loss in 2013 only defeat.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Here in New Orleans. Listening to the sound of silence and rocking my baby to sleep. May my tears quench your thirst, Vikings, pillagers of goodness. lo there do I see my father and my sister and my brother. Rip the Saints. That shit was thrown. Faker than wrestling. Vegas win. I tell myself what I have to. GG

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Good idea/bad idea to put my sons sophomore highlights up in college football thread?

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
In all seriousness, I'm a bit sad even after such an amazing game. Brees may never have a better shot. If it wasn't for a ballsy on-sides kick, he may not have ever gotten a ring. Marino is broken from that. I don't know how I could stop from strangling that guy if I was Brees. Dump him in the Mississippi nears Holy Cross and walk away whistling.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I still think Keenum looks like total trash in the final minutes of that game. IT as a solid throw but Saints lost it as much as Viks won that play.

Be interesting to see how big the line in a theoretical Pats/Vks super bowl would be. I'm gonna say Pats -11.

• 1Cutler