NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Congrats Convo (and other Philadelphia fans) on your win tonight!

Defense? If there were defenses for either team, then I did not see it.

Is there (or will there be) a petition to keep Collinsworth from commentating any further games? His bias towards New England was blatantly obvious. I can understand questioning what is a catch, but to keep going back to the same rehash later in the game...

While catching up on this thread from a good dozen pages back, I chuckle reading how some of the posters already had the game for New England because any moment now, Foles was going to crash and burn - just you wait!

Brady played a good game, but what seems to get him and his team through some rough stretches have been the referees calling penalties in their favor. For this game, the refs let both teams play.

Again, congrats Eagles!

• 3Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Collinsworth is a fucking retard and has the Patriots dick so far down his throat he’s shitting it. Guy needs to get the boot already.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Well I was rooting for Philly to win and the worst of the worst fans to be cleansed in a Superbowl victory bloodbath party. Can anyone report as to the current status of this?

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Collinsworth is a fucking retard and has the Patriots dick so far down his throat he’s shitting it. Guy needs to get the boot already.
“This Super Bowl game is almost as good as the halftime show!”

• 8Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 8 users

Cybsled

Gdit. Fucking Cooks gets knocked out, then Brady creates a meme trying to catch (just waiting for the edit cut of Giselle saying Tom Brady can't throw and catch the ball after that SB loss years ago), then that dumb fumble and the touchdown that should have been overturned (dude wasn't a runner). Shitty game.

But grats Philly. Don't burn down your city tonight, please.

• 11Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 11 users

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Foles is the man. Eagles played near flawlessly. WELL coached.

WTF didn't Malcolm Butler play?
Didn't New England have Malcolm Butler open for trade potential, or was part of a trade that fell through earlier this year?

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
I used to actually defend Collinsworth to my friends and thought he was just alright, but holy shit.. He should be fired after this game without a doubt. Its one thing to be a little biased but he nearly made the game unwatchable.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Im starting to cool off from the game, here is a little something.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
WTF didn't Malcolm Butler play?
It makes me think he did some shit to really piss off Belichick. He is an UFA after this year, right? Only thing I can figure is he really upset Belichick and he is hoping that will affect his FA contract talks

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Big hug

That was for Reggie. Randall. Keith Jackson. Keith Byers. Eric Allen. Jerome Brown. Seth. Clyde. TOs whiny mouth. Donovan's conditioning. Herm. Jaws. And lastly that was the ghost of Andy Reid.

Bro hug!!!

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Two ballsy fourth down calls decided this game. Definitely no Andy Reid.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
“This Super Bowl game is almost as good as the halftime show!”

A football host indirectly talking shit about football. Yeah, that's gonna go over well. But yeah, thinking back on it, it makes sense he'd be salty if he's a fanboi. I kept looking at people around me confused at most of the commentary, like, is this guy serious? At least it's not as bad as Madden paying attention to a Snickers wrapper on the field.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
So where does Foles go? Jags? Browns? I can't imagine it working out well, but the guy will at least get a payday from someone.

Cards are still looking for a new starting QB. I was hoping we'd get Alex Smith but with him off the market now maybe we'll get Super Bowl MVP Nick Foles.