NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

Matthew Stafford about to become the highest paid QB in the league? rumors in the Lions camp are saying so. i sure hope not, tho, i love him, but leave some money for the rest of the roster, eh Matt?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That's still a massive difference and one that needs to be considered in giving out a contract of that size.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Detroit's offensive line was looking really good this year til Taylor Decker managed to injure himself in no-contact OTAs (i know i know). now we're scrambling to the point that yeah^ looks like a good option...

still hoping for a miracle tho. and at least we nabbed TJ Lang.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Stafford lead a pretty unremarkable team to a decent season. By contrast the Raiders have a lot of talent.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I still think Stafford is one of the most underrated QBs in the league. For the longest time I thought he might just be a product of Megatron, but the dude is actually pretty fucking good.

He has done some fairly impressive things with a horrible coach, garbage o-line, and no real RB.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Matthew Stafford about to become the highest paid QB in the league? rumors in the Lions camp are saying so. i sure hope not, tho, i love him, but leave some money for the rest of the roster, eh Matt?

Pretty dumb and arbitrary to average out the stats between '15 and '16 just to make them look the same.

If it were 2 veterans it would make more sense, but not when one is a 3rd year QB.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I still think Stafford is one of the most underrated QBs in the league. For the longest time I thought he might just be a product of Megatron, but the dude is actually pretty fucking good.

He has done some fairly impressive things with a horrible coach, garbage o-line, and no real RB.

When Jim Bob Cooter (great f'ing name) took over the offensive coordinator position in mid 2015 Stafford really started to take off.

Stafford will probably beat Carr's contract. That's just the way the NFL works.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sort of related, but Stafford is one lucky motherfucker.

Getting in on the back end of those #1 overall pick rookie contracts really set him for life. I mean, he would've been fine with the current setup too, but damn did he clean up.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sort of related, but Stafford is one lucky motherfucker.

Getting in on the back end of those #1 overall pick rookie contracts really set him for life. I mean, he would've been fine with the current setup too, but damn did he clean up.
Sam. Bradford.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Guess it's time to watch All or Nothing. Get to relive another shitty season yay!

Getting good reviews though.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Haha, episode 2 the first home game against the Seahawks was the Rams Superbowl. 9-3 lol.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users