NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Man the production quality of this show is awesome.

As much as I hate the Patriots, I think doing a season with them would be absolutely fascinating.

Edit: Shit, and speaking of teams I hate, the Seahawks would be really good too

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Fucking Amazon prime. Does no one care that there are still a few of us with internet that is too shitty to stream tv?

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think they should do a season with the Chargers in their pretend stadium.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fucking Amazon prime. Does no one care that there are still a few of us with internet that is too shitty to stream tv?
Ha! Yeah, I've basically told my wife not to stream with Amazon because it'll crush our data cap in a single day. Netflix has a bandwidth option to lower the quality.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Pats show would be awesone, but, Bill would not ever allow it.

Because it would be a distraction to the focus of the team... the next game. Focus this week on team x. Game over, all focus on team y.. etc. Cameras etc would be a distraction.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pats show would be awesone, but, Bill would not ever allow it.

Because it would be a distraction to the focus of the team... the next game. Focus this week on team x. Game over, all focus on team y.. etc. Cameras etc would be a distraction.
He let himself be followed around for the entire season in 2009 while they were filming his "a football life" special.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Just finished All or Nothing, and I have a few takeaways.
  1. Jeff Fisher seems like an awful coach. (duh)
  2. Gregg Williams comes across as a total dick bag.
  3. John Fassel seems goofy as fuck. The players seemed to like him, but to me he just came across as a giant doofus. Not sure I'd be able to take him seriously.
  4. McVay appears to be really sharp. I'm really interested to see how he does.
All in all it's a great show. I didn't like it nearly as much as last season with the Cardinals, but it's still a great show.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Just finished watching the new All or Nothing season as well. It actually has me looking forward to watching the Rams this season. Didn't think that was possible.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I hate to start this...But when are these dumb fucks going to learn they no longer need to "keep it real". You've made it you dumb fuck!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Clock's ticking for Kirk Cousins, Redskins: Why deal remains long shot

I know this isn't exactly a surprise but man is Snyder a shit owner. I'm just glad my team is a regular shit team that seems to be moving up. No matter how well the Skins do, they still have a retard with too much power running the franchise. How do you fuck up the most important position in the game with a talented option just sitting there? Just blows my mind and I'm used to his stupidity by now. He just continues to up his game. Mad respect??

• 1Cutler