NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
When have I ever denied Dak is their future? My only concern is who is better now. Comparing Romo's first year against Dak's is completely retarded since 26 year old Romo isn't sitting on the sidelines. Why do you act like he is?

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Actually you linked to the beginning of that thread and not to where you posted, now tell me about your post in January when I mocked you about October and November. Not to fucking bright are you?

Do you know what the word bandwagon means? Legitimately asking, no sarcasm.

I linked it in January, but hey, if you want to sound like you one upped me, go ahead.

Fuck you and every other Cowboys' fan. You wonder why we don't like your team. It's because of douche bags like you.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I linked it in January, but hey, if you want to sound like you one upped me, go ahead.

Fuck you and every other Cowboys' fan. You wonder why we don't like your team. It's because of douche bags like you.

The only reason your retarded ass continues to post is because of me or you would have slithered away after the Giants lost.

You really are fucking a special kind of retarded, no joke. I don't wonder why people don't like the Cowboys especially fans of those in the division and I never have because it's obvious. Yet it's been a month and you still can't figure out what I'm doing to you.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
No one likes Skip Bayless, especially actual Cowboys players man could die in a slow car fire and people would clap.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I actually don't mind the Cowboys as a team, sure some of their fans are retards, but every team has retarded fans. Shonuff going off the deep end is pretty entertaining though.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
So where's the landing spot for Dak?

2017 is the year of Romo.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think they are likely the dominant NFC team for the next six years, though.

This is what I thought when the 49ers lost the superbowl a few years ago. Holding a playoff quality team together is really hard these days. If Dak turns into a real elite QB then maybe, but he's got a ways to go for that.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This is what I thought when the 49ers lost the superbowl a few years ago. Holding a playoff quality team together is really hard these days. If Dak turns into a real elite QB then maybe, but he's got a ways to go for that.

Dallas is a player friendly market, though.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Reports are McDaniels has taken his name off the list for the 49ers job, and is staying with the pats.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Reports are McDaniels has taken his name off the list for the 49ers job, and is staying with the pats.

McDaniels needs to stay an assistant, his time in Denver showed he doesn't have the temperament to be a head coach. Reminds me of Wade, great assistant but shit head coach.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Yeah I am not sure wtf they were thinking with this then Pete admitting it on radio.

Maybe they knew they were busted and trying to get out ahead of it and claim they aren't going the Brady route of deny. Either way not even Jerry is dumb enough to falsify injury reports.

2016 NFL Injury Report Policy | NFL Football Operations

In the link you can read the penalties for what they did.

Violations may result in Commissioner discipline, which may include a fine on the club, fines or
suspensions of individuals, as well as the possible forfeiture of draft choices..

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Maybe they knew they were busted and trying to get out ahead of it and claim they aren't going the Brady route of deny. Either way not even Jerry is dumb enough to falsify injury reports.

2016 NFL Injury Report Policy | NFL Football Operations

In the link you can read the penalties for what they did.

Violations may result in Commissioner discipline, which may include a fine on the club, fines or
suspensions of individuals, as well as the possible forfeiture of draft choices.

Yeah there are times when I wonder if Pete knows all the rules of the league.