NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Everything's coming up Rams today boys. Let me soak it in a bit before we're 7-9 next year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Looks like the Chargers are hiring Lynn as HC, so he won't be joining McVay with the Rams

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Looks like the Chargers are hiring Lynn as HC, so he won't be joining McVay with the Rams
I am not in love with this. I guess it's better to get an unknown than to hire another retreaded terrible coach.

Last edited:

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I am not in love with this. I guess it's better to get an unknown than to hire another retreaded terrible coach.
Yeah, at some point teams have to take a chance right? I mean, I am sure Fisher is looking for another spot to land though...

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, at some point teams have to take a chance right? I mean, I am sure Fisher is looking for another spot to land though...

You're right it could always be worse! I would have preferred a coach with at least a complete year under his belt but I am hoping for the best.

Schneider

Silver Knight of the Realm
Still in total disbelief...

Chargers games were exciting to watch, as Jim Laslavic said, "Through thin and thin."

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wonder how @Adam12 took this news

Not well.

adam.jpg

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

moontayle

Golden Squire
Jesus, if they really think they're 2-3 starters away on defense, the team is more fucked than I thought.
I like the "if they can stay healthy" part. Isn't that always the key? Even if they think they're 2-3 guys away, and they can get those guys, what about the depth? Seems to me that the answer to the "if they can stay healthy" part isn't getting 2-3 guys but getting 5-6 guys who fit the system and don't need to be propped up by the players around them. That way, when someone goes down, the dropoff isn't as severe. You can't really account for losing a superstar player to injury, but you can account for the guys who aren't superstars.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
From everything I have read about VJ's hiring, he wasn't brought in for Defense. Just to lead the team and let the OC and DC do their shit. Which is why Mike McCoy is most likely back in the Denver fold as well seeing as how the guy was actually a good OC, making even Tebow a playoff winning QB (lol). Also, rumor is that Wade wanted HC money, and Denver didn't want to pay him that. Joe Woods (CB coach) is most likely getting the DC position. With Woods getting the experience with Wade the last couple of seasons, and VJ having been under Wade as well, Elway feels confident that the defensive side will stay the same.

With all that said, I still feel they should have kept Wade, but at least he didn't go to the Raiders like some of the rumors were saying.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like what the Rams are doing. McVay press conference is 3est today, wanna hear it for sure since all I keep reading is how good this guy can be.

• 1Solidarity

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The NFC East and AFC West should be sending thank you cards to the Rams today! Just weakened both and Wade got a troll jab in at the Redskins too!

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I like what the Rams are doing. McVay press conference is 3est today, wanna hear it for sure since all I keep reading is how good this guy can be.
Hopefully he figures out how to get the most out of Tavon. Wonder if they'll try to poach one of the Redskins FA receivers.