NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Such a faggot in denial. Spiking that ball on first down was such a smart play

Yes you are. But keep blaming Dak for other people's mistakes. Good thing Dak was playing defense that game too!! Now stfu and go console Tony Homo.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tim

Molten Core Raider
God fucking damnit.

Killer pass by Rodgers to finish us off.

Been waiting for a big loss for a while now to come out as a Cowboys fan on this board. Guess this it is.

• 2Solidarity

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yes you are. But keep blaming Dak for other people's mistakes. Good thing Dak was playing defense that game too!! Now stfu and go console Tony Homo.

Seriously? Who spiked the ball then if it wasn't Dak? You can't irrationally blame Romo for everything and then defend legit criticism of Dak.

He played poorly in the first half, threw a red zone INT, and then spiked the ball at a terrible time which wasted a down and preserved time for GB's last drive.

Romo's playoff game against GB from 2015 absolutely blows Dak's game out of the water.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
As much fun as it would be to dump salt in the wounds (and I know it would be done if our positions were reversed), Dallas played their asses off to make it a game in the 4th quarter. I said way back that the only way GB wins is if Dallas is napping early on and it turns out that's what happened. I think they are likely the dominant NFC team for the next six years, though.

• 2Like

Fadaar

That guy
I know I'm a huge homer but don't sleep on the Bucs or hell even the Falcons for that matter. Matt Ryan isn't that old yet and both the Bucs and Falcons have a pretty young team, especially for the Falcons on offense.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I know I'm a huge homer but don't sleep on the Bucs or hell even the Falcons for that matter. Matt Ryan isn't that old yet and both the Bucs and Falcons have a pretty young team, especially for the Falcons on offense.

I'll give you the Falcons, but it just seems really unlikely the Bucs will make the Super Bowl this year.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Seriously? Who spiked the ball then if it wasn't Dak? You can't irrationally blame Romo for everything and then defend legit criticism of Dak.

He played poorly in the first half, threw a red zone INT, and then spiked the ball at a terrible time which wasted a down and preserved time for GB's last drive.

Romo's playoff game against GB from 2015 absolutely blows Dak's game out of the water.

pussy.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea Dak spiking the ball was straight up retarded. Blame the playcalling too, on 3rd and 3 you dont run Zeek and at least give your kicker an easier kick + making GB take a time out. That few seconds on the clock was enough to give GB time to kick the ball after the Cook catch.

Im sitting there with a Cowboys friend after the spike and asked him, you do know who the other QB is right? Why is Dallas leaving them time? Garrett is as much to blame imo for passing it there on 3rd down

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Dak spiking the ball with a timeout remaining is on the coaches. Better just get behind Dak, you aren't going back to Romo at this point.

Kaines

Potato Supreme

ROFLMAO. A Romosexual trying to play it like Romo has soooo many epic playoff wins. It's nice that Romo has ONE playoff game in his NINTH year as a starter that compares to Dak's FIRST playoff game. Hell of a horse you decided to back there, punchy. Now go back to crying in your Romo jersey.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I look forward to your post in October and November, first for everything.

Except I linked you a post earlier this week from January 2016, after my team went 6-10 for two years straight. Now what?

Have you picked a new bandwagon yet?

• 1Cutler

Pops

The Dak is Back.

Home watching the playoffs. With Tony, as usual

• 1Like