NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Be hilarious if the Cousins deal fell through and he had to play with the shit sandwich that are the current Niner QB's.

Will be interesting to see how they fare against NFC West defenses.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Be hilarious if the Cousins deal fell through and he had to play with the shit sandwich that are the current Niner QB's.

Will be interesting to see how they fare against NFC West defenses.

There is no current Niner QB's, or is that the joke?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I kinda wanted him on the Rams but not at that price. I really hope this doesn't turn into some kind of bidding war and we end up with another massively overpaid wide receiver.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
for ex patriot QB's Cassel- before his one season starting for the pats, he was a CAREER backup- even in college. he was good enough to make the team and be the backup, but he hadn't started a game- until brady got hurt- since high school. while ultimately he was ok as a QB, he wasn't - except for 2 seasons - the pats season (where they were loaded and most likely WOULD have made the div championship/SB if brady was healthy) and his 2nd year with KC- a good quarterback- he was servicable.

Jimmy G. did start in college and -until he got hurt- granted it was a limited sample- he played at least as well as some of the better qb's in the league- was in he in brady/rogers/ben etc category? no, sample too small, but that sample showed - at least playing for the patriots- he was -apparently "Good".

will he be a great QB? only time will tell.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
If true, I've got to say, Bruce Allen might be the worst thing to happen to the Redskins since Snyder.

Oh, he wants another fucking former Bucs personnel guy? Because those have been working out so well so far. Clown.