NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Brady got his last 2 SB rings as gifts from the opposing coaches.

I can buy this. I think there is basically 0.000000000000000000000001% chance they stop Lynch 3 times from the 1. Better chance of Wilson fumbling the snap or something. Although given the circus crazy catch that got Seattle inside the 5, maybe the Pats were owed not having one of those crazy semi hail mary throws leading to them losing a SB.

I don't think we need to even comment on the idiocy of Kyle Shanahan's play calling for Atlanta. 5 straight scoring drives with 2 successful 2 point conversions are still pretty damn impressive, though.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It's so funny thinking about that Patriots win in the Super Bowl over Seattle. The one play that everyone remembers is Butler picking off Wilson at the goal line, when everyone just knew all they had to do was hand it to Lynch. People forget that absolutely insane catch by Kearse that setup the field position in the first place. Butler was in good position to break it up, and 9 times out of 10 that ball falls on the ground

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
If the League isn't going to do anything about him, every team should be intentionally cheap shotting Burfict until he sustains a career ending injury. It's self defense and completely justified at this point.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Video on nfl.com of Goodell talking about how it’s the best time to watch and be an NFL fan. Delusional, out of touch, or just full to the brim with his own bullshit?

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Video on nfl.com of Goodell talking about how it’s the best time to watch and be an NFL fan. Delusional, out of touch, or just full to the brim with his own bullshit?

All 3... but really what is he supposed to say? He is paid by the NFL to say shit like that

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
right in the fucking feels

Lynch is horrible on the goal line. Good chance he would have been stuffed like he usually is there. We'll never know though. Then again your responding to a guy who had the refs hand his team a Superbowl win against the Cardinals. Romo will always be the GOAT in my heart.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Argument over greatest QB of all time officially settled.

Congrats, guys. We did it.

Absolutely, there's no doubt what would have happened if Tony Romo had played the Giants in the playoffs that year and had a chance at a late game drive to take the lead. Greatest ever.

Merrith

Hey look, you found a single play where Romo did something stupid. Surely Ambiturner Ambiturner will be consistent in his hatred of QB's who make mistakes and now disavow his Romosexuality.....

That game was from the Divisional Round a couple of weeks before that Super Bowl.

I'm pretty convinced nothing will make Ambi do that unless Dak somehow won 3 SB's in a row or something.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
That game was from the Divisional Round a couple of weeks before that Super Bowl.

I'm pretty convinced nothing will make Ambi do that unless Dak somehow won 3 SB's in a row or something.

Which I'm perfectly able to admit will never happen. Dak is not the Cowboy's answer to another Superbowl glory, but neither was Romo. Hopefully we can find another late-round gift that turns out better than expected, but Superbowl winning QB's outside of Brady pretty much come from the top half of the first round on a consistent basis.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

An interception on a last second hail mary is unforgivable.

Or you're both retarded