NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sterling

El Presidente
I think Brady is better than Montana. I just think the 4th quarter comback stat is stupid.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I keep thinking this game can't get more embarrassing and then it gets more embarrassing again.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
It's sad but it's more exciting to be a Browns fan this year than a Cardinals fan.

I still shudder thinking of him as the Chargers coach.

I take it back, they shouldn't fire McCoy tomorrow. They should trot him out to midfield and publicly execute him after the game.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I feel like they should have pulled Rosen at some point. That was just needless. God damn I wish I'd burned my waiver on Denver D in fantasy.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
How many game winning drives did Montana have in the 1st quarter when they built a lead that they never lost?

Quarterbacks ranked by total wins, then winning percentage
Rank Quarterback Team(s) Seasons Career wins Career losses Ties Win percentage
1Tom Brady [1]New England Patriots2000–present200570.778

Probably not as many as Tom Brady... but hey, Montana comes in at 8th with 83 wins less than Brady and a .711 winrate vs Brady's .778

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I guess Montana would matter if he had 5 rings in the salary cap era. But he doesn't so he's somewhere down the line.

Holy fuck did Uber take over Chanur's account? This is breaking new ground for a non Pats fan taking Tahmmy deep and slow into the realm of throat gurgling and runny mascara. Listen man, you're not going to vicariously get a taste of Giselle's brazilian bungalow this way.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Jacksonville needed a RB with the Fournette thing. With the Browns draft history not sure what they'll end up with that 5th.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Cardinals should have just gone with wiping out the whole staff. Feelin for Fitzgerald.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Jacksonville needed a RB with the Fournette thing. With the Browns draft history not sure what they'll end up with that 5th.

It's basically just a little money for a 5th, they must like Chubb a lot. Hope my waiver goes through to get him in fantasy.

I'm still holding to my 2-win prediction for the Brownies btw. I love those fucktards to pieces, but people thinking a 5+ win season were pretending injuries and wear and tear would some magically not be an issue for this very young team. I'm lovin me some Baker Mayfield these days, and he seems like he might be ... the one ... but hey, again, a rookie. There is a defensive lineman out there just itching to be the guy who breaks his concussion-protocol cherry.

Football is hard! Hopefully none of the Brown's young talent has a bad shit injury like a knee blow-out or a Theismann, and they can get better and tougher.

Because I would view a 2 win season as an improvement -- I think we have some potential real killer players, so that buys me my ok-ness.

Plus, a 2 win season guarantees Hue is gone, because he sucks balls and is basically holding the team back. The man should be coaching high school, someplace mellow like Vermont.

It's basically just a little money for a 5th, they must like Chubb a lot. Hope my waiver goes through to get him in fantasy.

I get the vibe that locally, Duke is also popular. My local pub is psyched to finally see how those two can maybe form a potent duo.

We need an offensive coordinator and head coach that understands a running game.....