NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Something like 4th quarter comebacks is kind of a bogus stat without knowing how many opportunities the QB had. 10 comebacks out of 50 attempts is a lot worse than five comebacks out of 10. Even then it has flaws, because a poor defense will have just as much of an effect on the success rate as the offense.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Merrith gets so triggered by Romo it's hilarious.

I think it's more some of us like to troll you with him.

Aside from that, Jake Plummer has to be the most "name who doesn't belong" that high on that list, no? Maybe Kerry Collins?

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Absolutely, there's no doubt what would have happened if Tony Romo had played the Giants in the playoffs that year and had a chance at a late game drive to take the lead.
Broken his collar bone?

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Damn, I missed another discussion about brady being the best system QB of all time.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yikes, the Cardinals are bad. And they beat the 49ers!

Now I'm sad

• 1Worf

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Yikes, the Cardinals are bad. And they beat the 49ers!

Now I'm sad

Well that was only because our defense carried the game with 5 takeaways. Our offense has been equally as shitty every game this year.

Mike McCoy is probably getting fired tomorrow morning

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Was thinking about turning this on but I think ill watch The Haunting of Hill House instead after these comments.

Mike McCoy is probably getting fired tomorrow morning

I still shudder thinking of him as the Chargers coach.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Well, the Cardinals seem well on their way to locking up the 1st pick. Wonder how much they can bilk the Giants for to move up twoish picks.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Game winning drives is such a laughable metric. Congrats, Brady is the best there is at being barely good enough to beat the other team.

Sterling

El Presidente
How many game winning drives did Montana have in the 1st quarter when they built a lead that they never lost? The game winning drive thing is sort of interesting, but mostly meaningless without context. If you're on a dominate team you'll rarely be trailing in the 4th quarter and the stat doesn't tell how many chances they have had, conversion rate and all that.

As for this game, I was swapping back and forth with the ALCS game but holy shit this game is garbage.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
How many game winning drives did Montana have in the 1st quarter when they built a lead that they never lost? The game winning drive thing is sort of interesting, but mostly meaningless without context. If you're on a dominate team you'll rarely be trailing in the 4th quarter and the stat doesn't tell how many chances they have had, conversion rate and all that.

As for this game, I was swapping back and forth with the ALCS game but holy shit this game is garbage.
I guess Montana would matter if he had 5 rings in the salary cap era. But he doesn't so he's somewhere down the line.