NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Kaep had 72 passing TDs in 69 games so he was the next Great One. Mark Sanchez suddenly makes watching two shitty teams battling for 2nd place in the NFCE interesting. Not good, but interesting.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I absolutely hate kaep and his retarded politics, but I don't think I am capable of even caring about the dumb shit the team or its players do any more, It cant get much worse than the shit show circus it already is. Sign him or dont, whatever. I bet there are some funnier, more entertaining options out there though.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Colt's leg is broken.

Mark Sanchize, your Washington Redskins starting quarterback!

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
literally just coming here to post that the iggles starting to look like a team that won the super bowl last year and then that happened.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No idea how the fuck we're only down 1 in this game. Well, aside from the AP 90 yard run.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I feel like that was a very unwise decision to go for 2. Who cares if you're already up by 7, if you just kick it you force the Eagles to go for 2 to tie you.

Merrith

I feel like that was a very unwise decision to go for 2. Who cares if you're already up by 7, if you just kick it you force the Eagles to go for 2 to tie you.

yeah, but with how unlikely it is for us to get 7 anyways, going up 9 for 2 scores is basically game over.

Here comes the piling on from ESPN.

Merrith

Witten who played with Greg Hardy lecturing us on DV with Foster. Awesome.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Not to defend Witten, but its not like he had a choice in the matter

Hosix

All labs matter!
To keep his job he wouldn’t say a word. Plus Hardy would have beat his ass.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Redskins should trade down out of the 1st round this year, mass picks for 2020 draft. Go budget this year. Keep drafting on D side of the ball.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users