NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
this usually gets started before the pre-season begins, figured its time!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Chargers tonight minus 2 of their stars. I just hope we make it to the season with no more important injuries.

Hope Keenum does well on the Cardinals too.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Siemian playing well. He's a solid back up.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Quite the effort by Edmonds on that TD run.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Yeah he fought hard for it.

Cardale Jones looked like complete ass in his first series.

Wonder how many weeks Mr Glass will last.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Take one of the best teams last year and put a top 10 QB on it because the Redskins are retarded. Its a recipe for success. How ever they lost one of their Olinemen for the year. They are weak there.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Fucking christ is Lynch bad. Elway needs to suck it up and cut him. Who cares if it results in dead money.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Fucking christ is Lynch bad. Elway needs to suck it up and cut him. Who cares if it results in dead money.
Cardale Jones looks like shit as well. The alternative is Geno Smith though. Not sure which I dislike less.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I'm still annoyed that they traded Siemian when he is a more than capable backup, maybe more with good/great coaching. Hell, even Sloter (who was on our roster once as well) has played far better.

Denver has a good chance this season, but with Vance at the helm, I just don't know man.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I'm still annoyed that they traded Siemian when he is a more than capable backup, maybe more with good/great coaching. Hell, even Sloter (who was on our roster once as well) has played far better.

Denver has a good chance this season, but with Vance at the helm, I just don't know man.
Yeah I would have dumped Lynch and kept Siemian if I were the Broncos.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
The center on the Cardinals needs to be yanked off the field. Hes snapped it into the dirt at least half a dozen times in this series.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Half a preseason game was enough for me. I turned on The Joe Bob Briggs marathon instead.

• 1Worf

Fadaar

That guy
Bucs missing their first PAT of the year was the most Bucs thing that could have possibly happened