NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just watched the Freeman/Donald fight. How did Freeman get ejected and not Donald? Donald literally picks him up by the facemask. They ejected the wrong guy.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I just watched the Freeman/Donald fight. How did Freeman get ejected and not Donald? Donald literally picks him up by the facemask. They ejected the wrong guy.
Get your eyes checked Donald never let go of his pads, it was Freeman pulling Donalds facemask.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider

wtf are you fucking blind?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>

Honest question. Are there lick marks on your windows? When you take a video on your cell phone, is your mouth breathing noticeable?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You can't pick a guy up and walk around with him. Should have been ejected.

• 2Cutler
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Donald was showing remarkable restraint given what Freeman was doing the entire time.

• 2Like

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just stop. You're done for the week, you have absolutely no credibility after that 'literally picks him up by the facemask' shit.
You've had no credibility here for a decade but you still keep posting.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Salty

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just stop. You're done for the week, you have absolutely no credibility after that 'literally picks him up by the facemask' shit.
I looked it up because I thought you were the idiot from last time. You told me the hit on Rudolph wasn't helmet to helmet. Then Thomas got fined for 21k for that hit.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I looked it up because I thought you were the idiot from last time. You told me the hit on Rudolph wasn't helmet to helmet. Then Thomas got fined for 21k for that hit.

crying_baby.jpg

Fadaar

That guy
Remember being at a Bucs game vs the Falcons when Simeon Rice picked a guy up, body slammed him, gave him the finger, then walked away. No flag. I miss those days.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Mitchell T. does not have what it takes to cut it in the NFL.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user