NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Saw a replay where he came down on his head/shoulder from a sack maybe?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Justtuned in. Suprising its this close. Real Cousins must be back on the job.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
sheesh, saying Haskins wasn't ready was a huge understatement, more like never ready.

Sterling

El Presidente
sheesh, saying Haskins wasn't ready was a huge understatement, more like never ready.
I mean, it's hard to say. Team is dogshit, coaching staff is dogshit, and some players just take a year or 2 to get up to speed. That said, this isn't a good look.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This game is akin to the Packer Denver game, closer than it should be. But Denver had a defense that had not checked out at the time. Vikings are pretenders this year.

• 1Like

Zzen

Potato del Grande
I mean, it's hard to say. Team is dogshit, coaching staff is dogshit, and some players just take a year or 2 to get up to speed. That said, this isn't a good look.

His mechanics are shit, and the pace of the game looks to be beyond his comprehension.

His career is DOA. It’s over Johnny.

• 1Solidarity

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lol how did college teams allow Haskins to throw for 50 touchdowns?

College football is trash.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

I think Alabama would beat the 2019 Dolphins with Rosen at QB.

They have the athletes to break down that o line and hurry him all game. The fact that this is even a discussion is fucking sad if your a Dolphins fan.

• 2Seriously?
  • 1Worf

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider

They have the athletes to break down that o line and hurry him all game. The fact that this is even a discussion is fucking sad if your a Dolphins fan.

It's not a discussion.

• 1Worf

Jozu

Maybe not but this 2019 Dolphins team is statistically the worse in NFL history, so if there would ever be one, it would concern this team.

Sterling

El Presidente

That's just dumb. There's dudes all the way at the end of Dolphins bench that would start on Alabama's team. Alabama has a couple of dudes that would start for Miami. Alabama'd get shit on the way Alabama shits on East Florida Technical Community College for the Blind.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Lol how did college teams allow Haskins to throw for 50 touchdowns?

College football is trash.

Ya...i bet he misses being surrounded by 5 star talent at Ohio State. Plus playing some of the shitty teams in the big 10.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Maybe not but this 2019 Dolphins team is statistically the worse in NFL history, so if there would ever be one, it would concern this team.

stop-behavin-so-stupid.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Are you joking or is this just another example of you being retarded?