NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't see how Packers/Chiefs is going to be interesting with out Mahomes. Packers will win.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm definitely not staying up to watch the Charger's inevitable soul crushing loss to the Bears.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I don't see how Packers/Chiefs is going to be interesting with out Mahomes. Packers will win.

Ya. That game is a no watch for me. You know the outcome.

San Fran/Carolina may be the only game I watch.

• 1Solidarity

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Ya. That game is a no watch for me. You know the outcome.

San Fran/Carolina may be the only game I watch.

San Fran should easily handle Carolina as well. Carolina has a garbage Oline and the 49ers have the best or one of the best Dlines in the league. They will not be able to hand it off to McCaffrey 30 times and win. They will have to pass, and not sure that will work out well for them.

Sterling

El Presidente
Everyone being so negative about today's games. It's because everyone's all hyped for Dolphins/Steelers on MNF right?

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 5 users

Louis

Trakanon Raider
How is Winston still out there? If you told me he went out there blindfolded Id believe you.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Refs giving bears multiple 1st and goal. Big Mitch still shitting the bed.

• 1Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
San Fran should easily handle Carolina as well. Carolina has a garbage Oline and the 49ers have the best or one of the best Dlines in the league. They will not be able to hand it off to McCaffrey 30 times and win. They will have to pass, and not sure that will work out well for them.
I agree on the defensive side to the ball. However, the Panthers DLine is no slouch, and the 49ers are still without their starting tackles and FB, so running the ball is going to be tough and Jimmy G won't have much time to throw.

49ers should win, but it won't be easy.

• 1Like

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
How is Winston still out there? If you told me he went out there blindfolded Id believe you.
The only other QB that dresses for games is a career back-up/practice squad guy. There is no QB of the future to groom or get reps for. Arians specifically made sure Winston had no competition because he didn’t want him looking over his shoulder/playing scared. His contract is also guaranteed. Outside of injury he isn’t getting benched this season, no matter how bad he does.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bengals have to be intentionally tanking right? I just don't believe they are legitimately this bad. It's a goddamn comedy.

Sterling

El Presidente
Bengals have to be intentionally tanking right? I just don't believe they are legitimately this bad. It's a goddamn comedy.
Yeah it's kind of funny how bad some of these teams are. At least the Dolphins traded like half their team away for draft picks so it's understandable even if they're 90 percent likely to fuck up most of those picks. There's even talk of trading Drake for another pick.