NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Sterling

El Presidente
Are you joking or is this just another example of you being retarded?
It's honestly even dumber than the whole 49ers having a historic defense thing. Although in fairness, Miami only has ~ 50 dudes on their 53 man roster that would start for Alabama so I can see why he'd think that.

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I was kind of joking, I even admitted it was not gonna happen, only that IF it ever did, the chance would be this Dolphins team.

It's too early to decide whether or not the 49ers defense is historically good. But their yards per passing play splits are the best in NFL history through 6 games.

They are great against the pass but also stout against the run, allowing only one rushing TD all year, and it was to a WR on a sweep.

The schedule gets tougher from here on out but the 49ers defense is going to be tough to beat for any team.

Bosa is the best defensive player in the league per snap according to PFF, which is incredible. He is causing a QB pressure 1 in every 4 snaps he is involved in. People arent giving this team enough credit imo.

Edit: and lol my original statement was college football is trash.

Last edited:

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fixed that for you.

Nah, ya didn't. His numbers with those bums that year were actually fairly good, and for the analytics people those receivers posted some of the worst stats on catchable throws that a group of receivers had. Gabbert bolted out of there just like he did after that season. It's actually a testament to Lynch and Shanahan how they've been able to draft and build that team up since then (although when you're getting steals like Kittle in Round 5, it helps).

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Kaep is 31 yo QB who has not even sniffed a locker room for almost 3 seasons now. Plus he would bring the media shitshow with him. You have to be a complete moron to sign him

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
If you sign Kaepernick you deserve what you get. He's a garbage QB and a garbage person.

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
There's just as high a chance of the Bengals signing Chad Johnson again. At least that would be fun.

• 2Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
is Ryan Leaf out of prison at this time? He's about the same age as Brady, so in theory he could still play

• 2Worf

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I am pretty sure he is out. He did a local Seattle area podcast with an ESPN broadcaster like.... 6 months okay