NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Zzen

Potato del Grande
It’s nice to see the better team tonight won.

Get fucked New England.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Without that muffed punt in the 1st half, this could have really been a rout too. Baltimore totally out schemed NE.

Harbaugh played chess while Belichick played checkers tonight.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Lots of things "aren't good signs" and usually doesn't mean always. Either way, I think all the 'historic' labeling is just as stupid as all the 8-item specific stats they like to throw out (most catches by a tight end between the ages of 23 and 27 while playing for a team that averages 200+ yards a game for 10 games with a last name that starts with z type shit).

Ravens are averaging like 30 points a game so far.

• 2Like

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
the 8-item specific stats they like to throw out (most catches by a tight end between the ages of 23 and 27 while playing for a team that averages 200+ yards a game for 10 games with a last name that starts with z*** type shit).

*** first time since week 9 2018 season

my favorite is when you get an asterisk like this attached to it as well

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You know he may still be a scumbag Pats fan, but props to Wizardhawk for actually being in the thread during/after a loss.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Shit I must have been having a stroke. It makes a lot more sense now.

I was wondering why Merrith Merrith was taking shots at LT.

I went out drinking to watch the night game so I don't understand what you mean by this.

Don't even root for the Ravens...except when they're playing the Patriots or Pittsburgh.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Grats on the pre-season win. Lol to all you faggots tracking stats during the pre-season. Who cares about pre-season defensive stats or offensive stats, sad fandoms you guys live. See some of you in January.

• 6Salty
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 7 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Downfall of the pats begin with the Ravens who would’ve thought?

beat team in history 72 Dolphins

• 2Solidarity

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
All sarcasm aside, the worry is that the Ravens showed too much yesterday, and left too much tape* for Darth Bill to pick apart in January.

After all, the only thing that matters is ending the Patriots playoff run.

*Not that a game has been recorded to tape or film for who knows how many years.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Patriots lost 1, Ravens have lost 2. Oh no!!!! Even the lolphins can squeak in wins.

49ers last undefeated team lul

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Pats defense played like crap last night. Offense made mistakes too, but the biggest issue was the defense, they couldn't get the ravens off the field, best way to beat the pats, keep brady on the sideline.

Ravens played great.

Which is why I've been saying wait til after the "meat of the schedule" for the pats defense.. last night showed they need to execute and play error free. Last night was too many errors.

In a way this was a good thing. Shows the defense that they are not all that. Will make them fix things and try harder.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Pats defense played like crap last night. Offense made mistakes too, but the biggest issue was the defense, they couldn't get the ravens off the field, best way to beat the pats, keep brady on the sideline.

Ravens played great.

Which is why I've been saying wait til after the "meat of the schedule" for the pats defense.. last night showed they need to execute and play error free. Last night was too many errors.

In a way this was a good thing. Shows the defense that they are not all that. Will make them fix things and try harder.

along the same lines...I am sure Belichick is going to use this film to light his guys up this week. It’s fodder for him to get them down to earth.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
49ers last undefeated team lul
To be fair, the Patriots did play an extra game before they lost. The 49ers can definitely lose to Seattle next Monday.

Although I think they should fair well against them, especially since they will be at home. But after seeing how well the Cardinals offense moved the ball, I'm sure Wilson is going to give the defense fits.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
My take was too spicy for the pre-season fans to handle, had to give it some salt. Don't worry boys, there will be plenty of salt in your tears this February. Enjoy your pre-season stat talk.

• 4Repost
  • 2Cutler
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 7 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
On paper the 9ers are getting Joe Staley, Mike McGlinchey, and Kyle Juszczyk back next week and with 4 extra days for Shanahan to scheme up the game plan they should take care of Seattle at home on Monday night. That said, they are definitely going to miss Kwon Alexander and you can't ever rule out a team with Russell Wilson on it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like