NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Daniel Jones is a turnover machine.
Lol @ Giants fans thinking he is the answer. Giants are a shit show.

I don't want to get to crazy because he is a legit rookie but turn over issues tend to follow players.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Lol @ Giants fans thinking he is the answer. Giants are a shit show.

I don't want to get to crazy because he is a legit rookie but turn over issues tend to follow players.

When you see a fumble like that last one, it does makes you wonder if he might lack some instinct necessary for long term success in the NFL.

At least he’s shown some flashes though.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
That’s kind of a shit penalty, and I hate the Cowboys.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This game crazy, so many missed red zone chances but a few big/crazy plays for TD's

taebin

Same trailer, different park
That was a make up call for bullshit earlier. But then another bullshit blindside block call on Cobb. Basically if you are chasing the ball you are illegal to hit.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's funny...on one hand I can understand the league turning a blind eye on PI challenges unless they are as bad as the Saints miscall. You don't want to have so many instances of judgement calls to be made on any throw where there is some contact.

But it's becoming a much worse look for the league when coaches just have to sit there with their hands up because plays with pretty obvious PI (or called PI that shouldn't be) aren't worth throwing the flag for because every fan, every player, every coach knows they're just going to pretend like they don't see shit on replay and stick with whatever the refs called on the field. I understand not wanting little shit like hand battling back and forth to have to get judged, but there is just some obvious shit that they absolutely could be fixing with replay that they are refusing to do so.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Probably going to have to make every pi automatically reviewed under certain circumstances and give coaches a set of pi only challenges that won't waste the regular challenges. Also have the pi challenges only cost a to if it wasn't even fucking close.

gak

<Gold Donor>
c1.jpg

c3.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It would be better just because Chaw-jahs sounds better in a British accent than Jag-you-ahs.

• 1Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Charges and LA doesn't seem to be a good thing(never did really) but london?

• 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
London games are retarded and having a full fledged London team is even more retarded. Next thing you know it's gonna be Superbowl in London.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
London games are retarded and having a full fledged London team is even more retarded. Next thing you know it's gonna be Superbowl in London.
London/Mexico/Japan etc games are even more dumb when it costs one of the teams a home game. They could cut 2 weeks out of the preseason, add a game to the regular season and have every team play a neutral field game at one of these places and give every team a 2nd bye week, because there's no way they'd agree to cutting a regular season game to make the season 15 games.