NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Although I think they should fair well against them, especially since they will be at home. But after seeing how well the Cardinals offense moved the ball, I'm sure Wilson is going to give the defense fits.
A lot of that happened after Kwon went out. I think Salleh will be able to dial up some schemes that "fit" the guys he has, but the middle of the field is going to be a huge issue for us the rest of the season without Alexander there.

I'm worried about Lockett and Metcalf the most, to be honest. Seattle always finds a way to just obliterate us deep. Hopefully getting Witherspoon back will help in that regard and with Seattle's trash offensive line, the speed of our d-line, and Russel getting older, I'm really praying this doesn't turn out the way it has for the past 6-7 years.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Kwon is incredible. Tough loss, not sure if Fred Warner would be more of a loss, as I love Warner, but Kwon is just a dog.

Sucks. But Juzcheck being back is better than anything. Running game has been much worse without him. Defense can mask Kwons absence.

Greenlaw is pretty decent.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Grats on the pre-season win. Lol to all you faggots tracking stats during the pre-season. Who cares about pre-season defensive stats or offensive stats, sad fandoms you guys live. See some of you in January.

Hmmmmm. HISTORIC!

Pats schedule is tougher than the 85 Bears and 00 Ravens, I just looked at them. Facts, not opinions.

Everyone in this thread should aim to be a man like me, in the rare event I am wrong, I acknowledge it. Credit it to me.

All these retards talking defense. This Pats D is the greatest defense ever, to this point. We are at a time in this league when offense is king, rules are made to help offenses score, and this defense is allowing less than 5 points a game. Ungodly.

Continue on about football in 1985 though, retards.

Truth hurts. Sorry my conversations are based around facts rather than opinions.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Grats on the pre-season win. Lol to all you faggots tracking stats during the pre-season. Who cares about pre-season defensive stats or offensive stats, sad fandoms you guys live. See some of you in January.

I'm sorry Uber. We'll try to be nicer to you....sniff.....

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
God damn. Booger is absolutely insufferable.

How much longer are they going to let him stay on MNF?

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Kwon is incredible. Tough loss, not sure if Fred Warner would be more of a loss, as I love Warner, but Kwon is just a dog.

I just think Warner would be a more difficult loss to replace because he’s the player they’ve groomed for 1.5 seasons as the defensive QB. He’s got the radio to the coaches in his helmet, communicates the defensive calls to the rest of the players , and helps people get in position pre-snap.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Giants should be up 2 scores going into half. One big play and a needless pick later and they might be losing.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Really bad way to close out the half by the Giants.

But, I guess that’s what bad teams do.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user