NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It's kind of weird. This season doesn't actually feel as bad as the usual ~ 8 win seasons. Like the coach actually has them playing hard and they blew it up to accumulate draft capital so there's a plan in place. So there's some optimism. At least until they fuck up all those draft picks and it turns into a shambles.
I feel knowing you are a shit show is easier to handle than getting your hopes up to constantly have them smashed.

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I feel knowing you are a shit show is easier to handle than getting your hopes up to constantly have them smashed.
Yeah, that's certainly part of it. Only won 1 playoff game since Marino left after the 1999 season, but only 2 really, really bad seasons in that time so pretty much the definition of mediocre. Plus as I said having an actual plan is kind of nice instead of just trying to patch shit year to year. We'll just have to see how all these draft picks work out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
lol, Kelce just tanked that guy at the endzone. To bad for the penalty

Freddie Kitchens, the Browns coach, always looks as if he is trying to catch up to whatever down it is. Maybe he is slow? I am all for getting everyone into the game, but I am not sure makes for a good head coach. But you go Freddie!

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
Freddie Kitchens, the Browns coach, always looks as if he is trying to catch up to whatever down it is. Maybe he is slow? I am all for getting everyone into the game, but I am not sure makes for a good head coach. But you go Freddie!

so I read this as FOX was going over how bad Cleveland is in the red zone...spot on!

• 1Solidarity

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It's a good thing the Bengals benched Dalton, clearly he was the problem.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That spin from Jackson was really impressive on that TD run. Wasn't even upset about it. No way we were gonna win anyway.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
WTF is happening to the Saints? The Falcons have been a hot mess all year.

Sterling

El Presidente
Colts starting Hoyer and still 11 point favorites. Take the Dolphins and the points and make some money!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users