NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I got nothing invested in this game but that arm was definitely going forward with the ball under control in his hand.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm sure the Saints wanted to ease Kamara back in, but man as soon as a defense stepped up a little against them pretty clear the whole 50/50 split stuff with Murray needs to stop. 1 guy was effective today, the other was not.

• 1Seriously?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
WHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT. HIS KNEE WASNT FUCKING DOWN WHAT IS THIS CLOWN SHOW?

• 1Salty

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Knee may have been down but if so that was basically as close as it gets. Seems weird they didn't at least take a longer look.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Why did the Panthers go for two down 8? That seems dumb. Shit like that only works out over a long time frame. I guess being an away game it makes more sense but still.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Why did the Panthers go for two down 8? That seems dumb. Shit like that only works out over a long time frame. I guess being an away game it makes more sense but still.

If they make the 2 point conversion then they're more likely to win, if they don't then they get another chance if they make the second td they'll need anyways.

If they just kick the extra point and score another td and extra point then that just ties the game. At that point they're still as likely to lose as they are to win.

With 2 point conversions being roughly 55%-60% successful it's a much smarter play as the only scenario where it turns out worse is if you miss both conversions.

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I was wrong about enjoying the Dolphins being bad like I said earlier. I thought we were actually good at something, like sucking, but Hoyer the Destroyer showed me we cant even tank correctly.

We cant even be good at being bad. This is bullshit!

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users