NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Lol. You are delusional.

They were without their best offensive and arguably defensive player and kicker, which proved to be crucial, as they win if the rookie kicker connects in OT.

Your talking as if they were outclassed or exposed/blown out. Your bias is showing.

My bias where I just admitted I'm partial to the Niners and have been since I was a child? They looked awful even for a team down some key players and the main reason they were still in it at the end is because the league mvp had a mediocre night too.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My bias where I just admitted I'm partial to the Niners and have been since I was a child? They looked awful even for a team down some key players and the main reason they were still in it at the end is because the league mvp had a mediocre night too.

I could see an argument be made for him having a mediocre night because of the defense he was facing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Ravens in 9 games this year: 300 points, 189 allowed. Seahawks in 10 games: 275 points, 254 allowed.

Pats overrated cause they lost to the Ravens but the Seahawks just got lucky there are/were some injuries for the 49ers!

• 1Salty

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
And that's a fair point. But last night's Jimmy G is not taking any team through the playoffs.

Oh agree with that, but Sunday's Drew Brees wouldn't, either. Willing to give a slight pass. His O line wasn't helping him at all.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Arranged without his participation until it was scheduled. Lol. Colin is a turd but the NFL is a bigger one.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Lol! He thinks head coaches and GM's are going to show up.

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Rude

Potato del Grande
Can't wait to see this dude ball again
EJNHm8FVUAABN6c.jpeg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ome

Molten Core Raider
If he gets signed and sucks he will just blame the team for holding a brotha down and complain that they arent setting him up for success like Jackson out there in Baltimore. This guy is an victim excuse making machine.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
The Bears will sign him. They are in very desperate times since Turdinsky has shat the bed.

No they won't. The NFL is doing this for PR reasons alone. Its why they set it up as opposed to him doing it. This is a dog and pony show for both sides.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users