New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Wilson throws a better deep ball than anyone in the NFL. Change my mind

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lol did you even watch the play? There was no late hit, it wasnt even a big hit, and there wasnt even a penalty for the initial tackle on Rudolph. Rudolph was wrapped up as soon as he released the ball. The only thing you can even fault Garrett for was continuing the tackle after the ball was released, which was soft as fuck. Then Rudolph tried to be a tough guy and rip off dudes helmet. Here, Ill post the video since apparently you havent seen it. Replay of the tackle/fight starts at 1:20.

So no, ur the one whos tarded

• 2Picard
  • 1Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Lol did you even watch the play? There was no late hit, it wasnt even a big hit, and there wasnt even a penalty for the initial tackle on Rudolph. Rudolph was wrapped up as soon as he released the ball. The only thing you can even fault Garrett for was continuing the tackle after the ball was released, which was soft as fuck. Then Rudolph tried to be a tough guy and rip off dudes helmet. Here, Ill post the video since apparently you havent seen it. Replay of the tackle/fight starts at 1:20.

So no, ur the one whos tarded

Continuing the tackle after the ball was released. In a game that was over. Rudolph wasn’t innocent. But you can’t hit people with a fucking helmet...ever.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Continuing the tackle after the ball was released. In a game that was over. Rudolph wasn’t innocent. But you can’t hit people with a fucking helmet...ever.

The pass and hit were literally on the same second(3 seconds after he passed the ball lmao) . It should be considered that Garrett didnt know Rudolph got rid of the ball, which is likely why no penalty was called on the initial play itself. Garrett literally pulled Rudolph down ON TOP OF HIM. This might be one of the softest hit on a quarterback thats ever been recorded in the NFL.

The fight stemmed from Rudolphs behavior after that hit that the referees determined was not an illegal hit. Also remember that Rudolph got picked 4(?) times that game and had just secured a loss to the Browns. Obviously he was very worked up. If he had been able to control his emotions, there would not have been a fight. He started it

• 3Cutler
  • 1Airball
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The pass and hit were literally on the same second(3 seconds after he passed the ball lmao) . It should be considered that Garrett didnt know Rudolph got rid of the ball, which is likely why no penalty was called on the initial play itself. Garrett literally pulled Rudolph down ON TOP OF HIM. This might be one of the softest hit on a quarterback thats ever been recorded in the NFL.

The fight stemmed from Rudolphs behavior after that hit that the referees determined was not an illegal hit. Also remember that Rudolph got picked 4(?) times that game and had just secured a loss to the Browns. Obviously he was very worked up. If he had been able to control his emotions, there would not have been a fight. He started it
It's been discussed, and dissected by everyone, including the NFL. Garrett got the larger punishment. Get over it, you are wrong.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Hosix

All labs matter!

It's been discussed, and dissected by everyone, including the NFL. Garrett got the larger punishment. Get over it, you are wrong.

Pretty much this.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider

Again, I am not trying to insinuate that Garrett did nothing wrong and Rudolph was the only one at fault. Rudolph got the 2nd highest individual fine out of everyone involved in the fight. This was because RUDOLPH STARTED THE ENTIRE THING, which was my only point I was trying to make for the people with their yellow tinted glasses who are saying he didnt do anything wrong.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's like good and bad Rex Grossman at the same time.

I mean the 2 picks suck...but there's the 250 total yards and 3 TD's too. Way better for fantasy than actual team trying to consistently win games. Just don't know if Arians thinks he can turn off Bad Winston and only get Good Winston.

Fadaar

That guy
Never seen a guy who does so much bad, along with so much good throwing the ball downfield. Never boring.

Being a Tampa sports fan for so long it doesn't even bother me anymore, so used to squandering away talent. It really is too bad the NHL playoffs got cancelled last season too.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Being a Tampa sports fan for so long it doesn't even bother me anymore, so used to squandering away talent. It really is too bad the NHL playoffs got cancelled last season too.

As far as NHL goes, think you guys still were hungover from that Game 7 the year before.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider

lol, congrats Giants fans

I was on the phone earlier this week with a friend who is a huge Giants fan. He WANTS Garrett if he's availalable. The only thing I could remember about his explanation was that he is an experienced head coach and he's tired of trying out promising coordinators.