NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

The NFL fined Garrett three times earlier this season. He lost $21,056 for each of his two roughing the passer penalties against the Jets — a total of $42,112 — and $10,527 for hitting Titans tight end Delanie Walker in the facemask with an open hand.

Rough year, granted he did it to himself.

Last edited:

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Don't believe that for a second, because if that was the case you can be damned sure we'd have heard about it THAT NIGHT either from Garrett or one of his teammates. Fuck, Garrett issued Rudolph AN APOLOGY THE NEXT DAY. There is no world that exists where somebody goes full racist and then you apologize to them the very next day with no mention of said racist incident.

Garrett is a lying piece of shit trying to cover his ass on the day his appeals case is up, and what little respect I had for the kid is now completely evaporated. Nice career, Jussie Smollet JR

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Don't believe that for a second, because if that was the case you can be damned sure we'd have heard about it THAT NIGHT either from Garrett or one of his teammates. Fuck, Garrett issued Rudolph AN APOLOGY THE NEXT DAY. There is no world that exists where somebody goes full racist and then you apologize to them the very next day with no mention of said racist incidence.

Garrett is a lying piece of shit trying to cover his ass on the day his appeals case is up, and what little respect I had for the kid is now completely evaporated. Nice career, Jussie Smollet JR

I was thinking the same exact thing. How convenient that NOW it comes? Oh please.....

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
There's only two things that could have happened, either Garrett is a lying sack of human garbage trying to justify his dumbass actions, or Rudolph, in a dogpile surrounded by like 10 black guys blurted out a racist comment THAT NOBODY ON EITHER TEAM KNEW ABOUT UNTIL TODAY.

Fucking lol, of course we know what the twitterati are believing. This world is too stupid to survive man I swear to god

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Tonights game is going to have major implications on the division and wild card slots. I think Watson is amazing but the Texans really have not been gelling. The Colts have impressed and particularly Briskett. He has made some nice throws this year. That being said I believe Mack is out and that is really going to hurt the Colts. Everyone is picking the Texans but i kind of think the Colts will get it done.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's only two things that could have happened, either Garrett is a lying sack of human garbage trying to justify his dumbass actions, or Rudolph, in a dogpile surrounded by like 10 black guys blurted out a racist comment THAT NOBODY ON EITHER TEAM KNEW ABOUT UNTIL TODAY.

Fucking lol, of course we know what the twitterati are believing. This world is too stupid to survive man I swear to god
1. If he said it, we would almost 100% have it on camera/audio. I am sure there were 'mother fuckers' and 'bitch' being tossed around by both sides. You can see as much on the Jomboy breakdown.

2. If he said it, he would be alienating himself with his own teammates. He is a shitty backup, scrapping just to keep his job. Becoming a pariah in his own locker room would be a VERY bad idea.

3. Myles might "think" he heard it, but the mature thing to do, given how this went down, is to just focus on being sorry for his own actions. Regardless if the insanity of this day and age we live in, no word justifies the violence of his actions.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Myles thought his appeal hearing was private and confidential so he felt he could make some shit up in the hopes of buying some sympathy to get his suspension reduced. He had no problem throwing Mason under the bus to help his case. Fortunately it leaked and revealed what a shit bag Myles is.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I find it crazy they didnt atleast go review that play. Watson clearly fumbled, they showed the replay like twice, and then were like nah and moved on.

Maybe it was clear Watson recovered it in the pile from the refs pov, but it looked like the defesive player may have had it from the 2 shitty replays they showed.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
If you didn't think Garrett was a complete piece of shit before, this just confirms it.

well, if everything else fails, play the race card. Same for the jews and the holocaust.
Rudolph should do the American thing and sue his black ass for defamation and slander and whatever he could come up with. Because this is some serious stuff that could follow Rudolph for the rest of his career, shit, for the rest of his life. I bet he doesn't want to defend himself 20 years from now when some ass asks if he called Garrett a American Inventor.

Hosix

All labs matter!
well, if everything else fails, play the race card. Same for the jews and the holocaust.
Rudolph should do the American thing and sue his black ass for defamation and slander and whatever he could come up with. Because this is some serious stuff that could follow Rudolph for the rest of his career, shit, for the rest of his life. I bet he doesn't want to defend himself 20 years from now when some ass asks if he called Garrett a American Inventor.

I was thinking something similar. Can he go after him for slander? Need our resident FoH legal team to weigh in on this.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I'm not a lawyer but i'm pretty sure no... Next thing you know you guys are gonna be filing lawsuits against everyone who called you a name in elementary school for slander. "he called me gay in 2nd grade, your honor!"

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not a lawyer but i'm pretty sure no... Next thing you know you guys are gonna be filing lawsuits against everyone who called you a name in elementary school for slander. "he called me gay in 2nd grade, your honor!"

but isn't that what poundmetoo is/was all about?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
What's fucked is IF Rudolph said it and they had proof he would get charged with a hate crime while Miles gets away with assault shown on fucking TV, the police should be obligated to charge him.