NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The irony being that Elliot is like the only good thing the Cowboys have going for them this season?
How did that work out for them on Sunday? Dak has been out performing him much of this season.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
The irony being that Elliot is like the only good thing the Cowboys have going for them this season?
I like to shit on The Cowboys as much as anyone but Prescott has been good. He leads the league in yards, 4th in TDs, 10th in passer rating.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I like to shit on The Cowboys as much as anyone but Prescott has been good. He leads the league in yards, 4th in TDs, 10th in passer rating.
Exactly. Elliot has been a total dissapointment this year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
MAYBE!

i believe Dallas this year has not beaten a team with a winning record.
That does not bode well for their playoff hopes and dreams.

meanwhile SF is dominating the NFC , and in the AFC, the ravens are playing terrific football, but imo they are one injury away -QB- from being just good and there is a chance that they might peak at the wrong time (play their best), the patriots however, their defense is playing great, offense is slowly starting to come together-provided people get healthy.
the running game looked good vs the cowboys, the rookie receivers are coming along, and if it all falls into place, the pats offense might be peaking at the time OF the playoffs, provided the defense continues to play well, this bodes well for them to make it at least to the conference finals - which probably will be against the ravens, the only team i am not confident of the pats beating -at this time.

if the payoffs started this week it would be for the afc
pats and ravens bye

3rd seed texans home vs 6th seed steelers
4th seed chiefs home vs 5th seed bills

if home teams win
chiefs to pats
texans to ravens

if away teams win
steelers to pats
bills to ravens

if steelers & chiefs win
steelers to pats
chiefs to ravens

if texans & bills win
bills to pats
texans to ravens

the debate is, who would you rather face the Ravens in round 2. imo i'd rather Ravens play the texans or Bills than the Chiefs, mostly due to the chiefs Defense's, i think the ravens would be able to dominate the chiefs Defense.

but we still have another 6 games to go before the playoffs come, so anything could change.. ravens could tank, heck the BROWNS could make the wild card...we'll see what happens in the coming weeks.

Last edited:

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Brett Favre is better than Aaron Rodgers

I like the present tense. Perfect statement for FoH and Favre approved.

iu

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
MAYBE!

i believe Dallas this year has not beaten a team with a winning record.
That does not bode well for their playoff hopes and dreams.

meanwhile SF is dominating the NFC , and in the AFC, the ravens are playing terrific football, but imo they are one injury away -QB- from being just good and there is a chance that they might peak at the wrong time (play their best), the patriots however, their defense is playing great, offense is slowly starting to come together-provided people get healthy.
the running game looked good vs the cowboys, the rookie receivers are coming along, and if it all falls into place, the pats offense might be peaking at the time OF the playoffs, provided the defense continues to play well, this bodes well for them to make it at least to the conference finals - which probably will be against the ravens, the only team i am not confident of the pats beating -at this time.

if the payoffs started this week it would be for the afc
pats and ravens bye

3rd seed texans home vs 6th seed steelers
4th seed chiefs home vs 5th seed bills

if home teams win
chiefs to pats
texans to ravens

if away teams win
steelers to pats
bills to ravens

if steelers & chiefs win
steelers to pats
chiefs to ravens

if texans & bills win
bills to pats
texans to ravens

the debate is, who would you rather face the Ravens in round 2. imo i'd rather Ravens play the texans or Bills than the Chiefs, mostly due to the chiefs Defense's, i think the ravens would be able to dominate the chiefs Defense.

but we still have another 6 games to go before the playoffs come, so anything could change.. ravens could tank, heck the BROWNS could make the wild card...we'll see what happens in the coming weeks.
Uh the 49ers certainly didn't dominate the Seahawks.

I think right now the Ravens and 49ers are the best teams. The Ravens got absolutely dominated in the playoffs last year. Not sure if their Oline is that much better than last year or if these teams Dline/pass rush is that much worse.

Also we all know regular season Patriots are not playoff Patriots.

Last edited:

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Just wanna say Miami was getting blown out by Baltimore back in week 1 before it was cool and all these other teams started doing it.

• 7Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Uh the 49ers certainly didn't dominate the Seahawks.

I think right now the Ravens and 49ers are the best teams. The Ravens got absolutely dominated in the playoffs last year. Not sure if their Oline is that much better than last year or if these teams Dline/pass rush is that much worse.

Also we all know regular season Patriots are not playoff Patriots.

People keep saying that, but what is that based on? It's not like they shit it up in the regular season and then suddenly turn it on in the playoffs. Brady has a higher win/loss record in the regular season than he does in the playoffs.

Sterling

El Presidente
People keep saying that, but what is that based on? It's not like they shit it up in the regular season and then suddenly turn it on in the playoffs. Brady has a higher win/loss record in the regular season than he does in the playoffs.
Yeah the whole thing is strange. A large part of their playoff success is based on having a bye and homefield advantage for one or both playoff games they do have to play. They tend to start seasons somewhat slow but it's not like they don't win 11+ games basically every year.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I think it's been true for certain seasons, especially recently where Pats start slow or look vulnerable in a match up with another good team that they lose in the regular season...but any defensive issues or O line problems all seem to come together and get worked out for them come playoff time (although I do agree a lot of their success is having the bye and home field nearly every year).

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
They always finish the season better than they start.