NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I find it hilarious that the woke brigade thought they could move a corporation that stole the day we used to set aside for God

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Which you can reflect on in the future, but it probably doesn't feel that way in the moment.

Of course, but even with the comment they've lost more SB's than any other franchise doesn't really apply to the Belichick/Brady era Pats. Winning 6 out of 9 is pretty good when you had teams like Buffalo/Minnesota. Even the 5 total losses merely equals the Broncos' 5 losses in Super Bowls.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Of course, but even with the comment they've lost more SB's than any other franchise doesn't really apply to the Belichick/Brady era Pats. Winning 6 out of 9 is pretty good when you had teams like Buffalo/Minnesota. Even the 5 total losses merely equals the Broncos' 5 losses in Super Bowls.

The point was that they don't play their best at the end. They're not like an NBA team just coasting through the season then turning it on come playoffs.

They're really good in the regular season and really good in the playoffs. I mean, they lost to Eli manning twice for God's sake

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Man I can't believe how seriously people are taking that comment about how many Super Bowls they've lost.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The point was that they don't play their best at the end. They're not like an NBA team just coasting through the season then turning it on come playoffs.

They're really good in the regular season and really good in the playoffs. I mean, they lost to Eli manning twice for God's sake

I don't think the statement was meant to imply they eat their spinach or something and power up EVERY year. Also in single elimination games, shit happens sometimes (the Eli shit). There have been some years when other teams look to be the ones that will stop them from getting back to the SB, then come playoff time Belichick has all the edges smoothed and all the answers figured out.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I would have rather not made the Superbowl last year. Maybe the officiating in the league wouldnt be so fucking retarded right now.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Rodgers is a pretty shit QB when he doesn't have the refs helping him

• 3Worf
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Lamar Jackson might be Ezekiel Elliott level of ugly but he can play.
Also Booger needs to get throat cancer. What a passive aggressive idiot on a soapbox.