NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Listening to sports radio in the DFW area a day after a Cowboys loss is always enjoyable. They're always talking up the team and they have been writing Buffalo off all week, saying this should be an easy win.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Listening to sports radio in the DFW area a day after a Cowboys loss is always enjoyable. They're always talking up the team and they have been writing Buffalo off all week, saying this should be an easy win.

Why would they say that? Bills have one of the best records in the AFC.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Why would they say that? Bills have one of the best records in the AFC.

They're delusional. I've lived here 6 years and I have a little soft spot for them since all my in-laws are native Texas who are fans, but you listen to local sports radio and all those good feelings wear off. Big market team who sees the best parts of their team, and they don't really know anything about teams outside their division.

Maybe it's because I came from South Florida where sports talk was quite varied because of so many transplants, but sports radio here is straight propaganda so it's always refreshing to hear them eat some crow.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Calling it,

Buffalo takes the afc east this year, pats just make the wildcard game which they lose to KC.

My bold prediction from Aug 20th lol.

Bills need to run the table and pats need to lose to KC or Huston and then on week 17 vs the Bills.
Raiders need to then run the table to push KC into the wild card. I wish the chargers were in a better spot for a run, but i fear they are done.

I wonder how the tie breaker works if bills and pats are both 13-3 and split their 2 games and have the same division record.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Garrett should clear out his desk now and beat the traffic.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
They're delusional. I've lived here 6 years and I have a little soft spot for them since all my in-laws are native Texas who are fans, but you listen to local sports radio and all those good feelings wear off. Big market team who sees the best parts of their team, and they don't really know anything about teams outside their division.

Maybe it's because I came from South Florida where sports talk was quite varied because of so many transplants, but sports radio here is straight propaganda so it's always refreshing to hear them eat some crow.
Then you are only listening to the FAN. Try some ESPN or The Ticket and you won't hear so much homerism.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Talk about a team being a reflection of their HC....Dallas is soft as warm butter. All that talent and they still haven't beat a winning team. Pathetic.

• 5Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I've had the game on in the background and Mike Tirico has been a breath of fresh air tonight.

• 1Solidarity

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Effectively allowed a sack on every single play in a two minute drill. Didn’t know that was possible.

Rude

Potato del Grande
Then you are only listening to the FAN. Try some ESPN or The Ticket and you won't hear so much homerism.
Don't worry they'll still go full retard and pay Dak Prescott 40 million a year even though he sucks

• 1Worf

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Don't worry they'll still go full retard and pay Dak Prescott 40 million a year even though he sucks
He’s already objectively better than Jimmy G so arguing against him being the highest paid in the league after what the 49ers did is going to be hard.

• 1Barf

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Dak in my opinion is a better than average QB. Should NOT be paid more than Jimmy G. Heck Jimmy G shouldn't be paid that much either.

The Cowboys are a below average team. Still might make the playoffs because the nfc north, this year, is the worst division in the nfl. And 8-8 will probably win the divisionl but, they are 1 and done imo in the playoffs. I have no confidence in them beating SF/Seattle/Minn or GB, whichever of these teams does not win their division.

The afc east this year has 2 good playoff teams (the shock), the rest of the afc, except the Ravens, have been , frankly, mediocre. It is a long shot but the 3 teams that currently are 4-7 have a chance, albeit slim, to make the playoffs. The browns at 5-6, if they win this week vs the steelers will be in a better spot for the playoffs than the steelers, heck they have the divisional tiebreakers currently vs the steelers and ravens(if the Ravens collapse)