NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Excited for the season kick off tonight but fuck monday night getting the double header, that should be happening tonight.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The ONLY RB I was say worth close to that was Bell. He just is an amazing RB. And he didn't even get that sort of money.

Given how little of a falloff (if there was any) there was with Conner in there for him last year, I'm inclined to think Steelers system was as responsible as Bell was for his success there.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Think going from Fangio to Pagano and depending then on Trubisky to make the offense better is going to make the Bears worse this year. I hope I'm wrong.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
What a shit show in Oakland. Antonio Brown got into it with Mike Mayock after he published his fine letter, Brown had to be held back, threatened to punch him in the face and punted a football and said 'fine me for that'.

Now the Raiders are going to suspend him, which makes his 2019 salary not guaranteed, and for conduct detrimental they could potentially void his guarantees and go as far as cutting him.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Raiders best bet is to ditch his ass as fast as they can and try to keep most of that $$$$$. He is fucking cancer.

EDIT At a minimum they have to suspend him for the week, so they have him by the balls if he wants to see any of that 29 million.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Sounds like AB threatened to knock Mayock out, then picked up a football and punted it over his head rofl. Pittsburgh laughing their asses off all the way to the bank, and have a great young receiver in Washington.

Dude is dumb af too, watching him on Hard Knocks was painful. Excited for football coming back, completely uninterested in tonight's game though.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
An actual retard.

images

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Rude

Potato del Grande
His dumb ass will be broke in no time. Can't wait!

• 1Like

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watching the NFL pregame show. Why the fuck is Meghan Trainor singing her new song on the NFL show? Like what fucking target audience do they think is watching the live pregame shitshow with Dungy before the Packers and Bears shit up my TV?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
So excited for football. So excited the Raiders continue to be a dumpster fire.

Packers v Bears is a good game to start with providing thr Bears don't suck it up.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Bears D is scary. If the offense can muster up some actual offense, they gonna be hard to topple