NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
See now when I imagine Mahomes on the Bears instead of Trubisky, I imagine him having a mediocre career without the coach and receivers that let him keep it in the air the way KC does.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Not really, NFC South drew 2 of the weakest divisions this year so they have a solid chance. They did get fucked having to go to England. Again. Losing another home game. Again. That and having to go all the way to the west coast twice against the two good teams in the NFCW -- Rams and Seahawks.
Right. So with that said and the division they are in, which games do you think arw gimmes? Cardinals and Colts look like the only 2 easy wins.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Amazing how often I've seen Rodgers crying to the ref this game. What a washed up bitch.

• 2Like
  • 1Leg Drop
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
See now when I imagine Mahomes on the Bears instead of Trubisky, I imagine him having a mediocre career without the coach and receivers that let him keep it in the air the way KC does.

If you were to put Trubisky on the chiefs, I have a very hard time thinking he could be anywhere near as good as Mahomes.

EDIT lol, 1st and 30

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If you were to put Trubisky on the chiefs, I have a very hard time thinking he could be anywhere near as good as Mahomes.

Yeah I definitely wasn't to imply he would be. Trubisky can manage an offense and get the occasional big play but that's about as far as he goes.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Damn that was a hell of a play by Trubisky.

Jesus Christ these penalties.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not that the boos haven't been very deserved tonight, but the Bears have got to be one of the unfriendliest home crowds in the league.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Not that the boos haven't been very deserved tonight, but the Bears have got to be one of the unfriendliest home crowds in the league.
One benefit of the Chargers having 16 road games a year I guess.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
Right. So with that said and the division they are in, which games do you think arw gimmes? Cardinals and Colts look like the only 2 easy wins.

Probably split with the Falcons and Saints as usual, lose both to the Panthers as usual, with the Giants, Cardinals, and 49ers being the easy wins. Rest are a crap shoot but realistically all winnable games.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
And this series of fuckups (two big gains from blown coverage and then a terrible penalty cancelling out a 3rd down sack) is why a mediocre offense just won't cut it no matter how good the defense is.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Probably split with the Falcons and Saints as usual, lose both to the Panthers as usual, with the Giants, Cardinals, and 49ers being the easy wins. Rest are a crap shoot but realistically all winnable games.
I dont think the 49ers are going to be very good so wont be surprised if the Bucs win. I don't think the Giants are going to be as bad as people think but they are coming to Tampa so that should be a win as well.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not a catch. Obvious one too. That's just bad reffing, making them waste a challenge.