NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
While I'd never presume to speak for anyone but myself...I'd hope San Fran would stomp Dallas out of existence while Jason Garrett claps along all game.
Yeah but if they win that game then lose the next they might keep Garrett and the Niners also hilariously lose.

tenor.gif

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Yeah but if they win that game then lose the next they might keep Garrett and the Niners also hilariously lose.

tenor.gif
Fuck that. Dallas needs to be one and done so we can move on to the next subpar coach that Jerry is forced to hire because real coaches will never work for him

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Fuck that. Dallas needs to be one and done so we can move on to the next subpar coach that Jerry is forced to hire because real coaches will never work for him
Maybe you guys can get Kitchens after Cleveland fires him.

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dallas may be competitive again if Jones and Garret are gone. Or it could end up like Oakland and be a rolling dumpster fire. At least the 'Boys have a weak division... again. But all that does is prop up Garret as making due; he really needs to get sent to the glue factory and Jerry needs to stop making decisions.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
That's actually pretty surprising. I'll never understand teams making changes like that mid-season. Unless they have an eye on someone internal to promote to HC, and want to see how they do as interim.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I wonder if it has anything to do with Cam? Maybe Ron really wanted to stick with him, and ownership was ready to move on, or even vice versa.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Rivera has been on the hot seat for the last couple years. Tons of sports pundits thought he was being fired last year. I'm not surprised he is gone based on the owners comments. I'm just surprised it's mid season.

• 1Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Rivera has been on the hot seat for the last couple years. Tons of sports pundits thought he was being fired last year. I'm not surprised he is gone based on the owners comments. I'm just surprised it's mid season.

To me that is the thing I understand the least. Unless you are ready to hire his replacement now why not let him finish the season?

• 1Solidarity

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
To me that is the thing I understand the least. Unless you are ready to hire his replacement now why not let him finish the season?
Totally agree. No idea, but the only thing that makes sense is they know who they want and he is available now.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Totally agree. No idea, but the only thing that makes sense is they know who they want and he is available now.
How can they possibly know who they want if they haven't even interviewed at least one minority candidate?!

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ome

Molten Core Raider
They should just keep it real and change the word minority to black because that is all that ever matters when in reference to that word.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Oh please let this happen!

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users