NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Curious to hear Seahawks fans take on this? Cause I'll be honest, I found Wilson to be quite annoying last night as well. However, I wasn't sure if was my hate of the Seahawks that was skewing my view of it

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Curious to hear Seahawks fans take on this? Cause I'll be honest, I found Wilson to be quite annoying last night as well. However, I wasn't sure if was my hate of the Seahawks that was skewing my view of it

It's probably different if you've been around him and he's on your side... but yeah, that's pretty annoying. As a total outsider non-athlete, I'd be rolling my eyes hearing some of that schtick.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Lifelong Texans fan checking in.

Sorry I'm late. I've been drunk.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's probably different if you've been around him and he's on your side... but yeah, that's pretty annoying. As a total outsider non-athlete, I'd be rolling my eyes hearing some of that schtick.

I have a feeling there's probably at least one guy like that on every team, probably 2 or 3...but it might be weird if he's the QB/face of the team/MVP candidate.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider

Definitely cringe worthy, but thats on character. Thats who Russ is. Ultimately I believe thats why he is able to do what he does and why his teammates believe they are never out of a ball game. It probably helps tremendously that we are winning. If we weren't I bet that shit would get old. Im also willing to bet thats why people like Sherm and Bennet checked out after that 1 yard line debacle.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
To me that is the thing I understand the least. Unless you are ready to hire his replacement now why not let him finish the season?

It lets you test drive one of the coaches already on the roster without having to commit to them

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

He talks like he's on Adderall.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

It was horrible. I posted about it during the game. The worst part of it was when Booger said he was "giving us a master class in leadership and motivation". :rolleyes:

Human beings don't act like that. He sounds like what would happen if an android watched a bunch of cartoons and then did it's best impression of what the awesomest role model super great football player would act like. All of his visits to the children's hospital and all that other shit all come off as an act to me as well, but I also hate the Seahawks so I might also be biased.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
All that pep talk hype shit sounds stupid if you're not in the moment. People want that shit to work so it does.

• 1Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
It was horrible. I posted about it during the game. The worst part of it was when Booger said he was "giving us a master class in leadership and motivation". :rolleyes:

Human beings don't act like that. He sounds like what would happen if an android watched a bunch of cartoons and then did it's best impression of what the awesomest role model super great football player would act like. All of his visits to the children's hospital and all that other shit all come off as an act to me as well, but I also hate the Seahawks so I might also be biased.

He asked Seahawks fans, not Niners fans that are tired of Russ shitting on their franchise for the last 8 years

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That pep talk stuff is pretty normal. On most teams I have played on in any sport, including playing rugby in to my mid-30s, there has been at least one of those guys. It's usually either the team leader OR the guy who was on the team to play his 2 innings and get his league mandated 1 at bat.

For the people who don't think it's normal, what do you think is wrong with it?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
That pep talk stuff is pretty normal. On most teams I have played on in any sport, including playing rugby in to my mid-30s, there has been at least one of those guys. It's usually either the team leader OR the guy who was on the team to play his 2 innings and get his league mandated 1 at bat.

For the people who don't think it's normal, what do you think is wrong with it?
I get that there is always that vocal leader, and sorta "rah rah" guy. But for some reason he just came across as super cringe, to me at least. That is why I was asking fans of the team if they felt the same way.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Tom Brady and Julian Edelman attempt to keep their incredible streak of NEVER losing a game to an AFC opponent, in the regular season, at Gillette Stadium, in a game they both played in

(42-0, 1.000)

The streak has lasted
10 Years, 2 months

or

3,713 days

Regime Regime

• 1WTF

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Tom Brady and Julian Edelman attempt to keep their incredible streak of NEVER losing a game to an AFC opponent, in the regular season, at Gillette Stadium, in a game they both played in

(42-0, 1.000)

The streak has lasted
10 Years, 2 months

or

3,713 days

Regime Regime

1575500139635.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Pats season is over. Enjoy the 1 and done.

If the worst clock manager in the league beats the best coach of all time and sends Brady into retirement....

Will you love this face?

giphy.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
If the worst clock manager in the league beats the best coach of all time and sends Brady into retirement....

Will you love this face?

giphy.gif

Definitely. If he retired Brady he could even have this retarded face.

ap-browns-broncos-football-2.jpg

• 1Worf