NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Cowboys looking like an unstoppable juggernaut's going to make it hurt that much more during their second half collapse
Rams just aren't that team this year. Feel like any team that can actually Run the ball and stick with it has Wades #. He just doesn't have the scheme to stop a good running team.

Once teams had the blueprint to stop the 3 WR shit we were doing every down Cooks has been completely neutered, terrible contact. That's now led to barely even putting Kupp on the field when he's probably our best WR. So we've gone away from what worked last year to be more of a running team lately and that's worked until today. Can't run the ball, offense sucks.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So who the fuck got the ball on the opening kick off???

Why does audio of coin toss matter? Who ever got the ball to start kicks after half. Wtf?

Jozu

Wait.....so the Cowboys got the ball on opening kick off AND after half??

I'm fucking confused.

And 49ers started Coleman today because the Falcons.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I just wanna say as a cowboy fan the rams shoulda got the ball to start the second half. Dak was stupid and stupidity should hurt. It took him 4 tries to say the magic word and he was still clearly saying he wanted to kick.

I learned how to defer in Jr high. How the fuck has he not learned it yet?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Wait.....so the Cowboys got the ball on opening kick off AND after half??

I'm fucking confused.

And 49ers started Coleman today because the Falcons.

No. The Cowboys won the coin flip and dak elected to kick it. Anyone who has played organized football past Jr high knows you have to defer and let the other team elect to receive.

In the end new York stepped in and made the rams kick it to them to start the second half.

Jozu

No. The Cowboys won the coin flip and dak elected to kick it. Anyone who has played organized football past Jr high knows you have to defer and let the other team elect to receive.

In the end new York stepped in and made the rams kick it to them to start the second half.

Ohhh. Ok it was just strange they had to review a coin toss to begin with.

49ers starting to figure this Falcons team out. Shanahan has to beat his former team.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Ohhh. Ok it was just strange they had to review a coin toss to begin with.

49ers starting to figure this Falcons team out. Shanahan has to beat his former team.
The 49ers offense should put up 30+ on this Falcons defense without having to try very hard. They haven't figured shit out.

Jozu

That's would should happen but sometimes you have these type of games that dont go as expected. You still have to figure out a way to win and they are.

Brieda fumbling twice is also kind of strange.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Worst I've seen the 49ers look since the Steelers game. Totally inept on offense.

Sterling

El Presidente
Knowing the Dolphins have a million picks the next couple of drafts doesn't particularly make watching the current team very exciting.