NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
My lowly Falcons have beaten the Saints and Niners this year. What the everliving.....? I didn't pick my boys this week in my pool so I have a confused happiness and sadness.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That was just a disappointment. The 49ers havent had a disappointing loss all year. You get one of those per season even as a good team, but fuck it came at a bad time.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Seahawks lock up a playoff spot with the Rams loss today right?

49ers, Hawks, Packers and Saints have all locked up playoffs, bye weeks and divisions still up for grabs. Boys/Igles is 4 seed, Vikings are like 99% odds to be 6th team in. Can rams even get tie breaker over Vikings at this point?

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
4 PM games did not disappoint. I didn't think the Browns ass-whipping could be topped but then the 49ers and Rams one-upped them. I don't know which team should feel worse for their loss. Good job fellas. Cowboys finally beat a winning team right before the end of the season. Champagne in Dallas tonight!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I haven't seen the passing game look that inept since the Washington game. Our OLine played like total garbage.

Lets be honest, if it hadn't been a monsoon, I'm sure you guys would have chucked it around quite a bit.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
If Dallas makes a run and wins the Super Bowl and then extend Garrett I'll be so fucking pissed

If that happens I'll be so happy I'll videotape myself sucking my own dick and post it in this thread. I'd take one SB over the off chance we get a good coach and make a run, because I have no faith in Jerruh or his dipshit kid to keep the train rollin'.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Don't get how Steelers have Conner off the field in crunch time to turn 1st and 10 into 3rd and 20 before they put him back on the field. Four down territory with more than enough time I'd be eating up whatever yards I can on check downs early downs to make 3rd/4th easier.

Merrith

And again, Steelers just seem to want to chuck it up and pray they complete the 1 long one.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Welp. Kyle has this strange battle with clock management that he cant quite figure out.

It seemed like they were going to win easily there at end of 3rd, but all the sudden the defense cant hold up and the games over.

4th and 1 comes to mind but this was on defense. This changes whole NFC.

Thread title incredibly relevant.

Who could have possibly predicted the offensive coordinator of a team leading 28-3 with 6 minutes left in the 3rd quarter of the Super Bowl, still calling passing plays and not running down his play clock after screen pass completions, would struggle with the clock?