NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Apparently the Cowboys' only problem was the kicking game. Now that that's sorted I guess I better book my superbowl reservations.

Sterling

El Presidente
I kind of want Dallas to win the Wild Card round just so Garrett gets to stick around for a few more years.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Welp. Kyle has this strange battle with clock management that he cant quite figure out.

It seemed like they were going to win easily there at end of 3rd, but all the sudden the defense cant hold up and the games over.

4th and 1 comes to mind but this was on defense. This changes whole NFC.

Thread title incredibly relevant.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Rams main problem on defense is that they were going for the ball instead of the tackle. Zeke and pollard made them pay for that all night long.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Shitty way to lose but ultimately doesn’t mean all that much for 49ers. Its all about week 17, even if they hadn’t dropped the game today.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
49ers defense is very shaky right now. Injuries take their toll, and Sherman was having more of an impact than people thought.

Also Kwon Alexander loss is also starting to show its effects.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
If Dallas makes a run and wins the Super Bowl and then extend Garrett I'll be so fucking pissed

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Who knows which Rams team will show up. If the Falcons can beat the Niners the Rams certainly can. Doesn't mean they will, they come out like today no way.

Welp I am rooting for you guys next week. I think we still need help but there are scenarios where we win the west with week 17 not mattering.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This is on the 49ers offense way more than the defense. The Falcons defense is terrible and they were even more short handed due to injuries. There is no excuse for the 49ers offense to play as bad as they did.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Welp I am rooting for you guys next week. I think we still need help but there are scenarios where we win the west with week 17 not mattering.
I don't even hate afc west teams unless they're the Raiders. Oh sorry, right, NFC west. (but fuck the Niners)

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
If the Falcons can beat the Niners the Rams certainly can.

Falcons are one of those weird teams every year that are actually much better than their record says they are.

Still, not a game we should've lost. I haven't seen the passing game look that inept since the Washington game. Our OLine played like total garbage. Richburg is a fucking massive loss and there was a series in the 2nd Quarter where Staley got beat on literally every single down. I think they need to ride Skule for the playoffs. I get that Staley is the "vet" but he hasn't been the same since the fibula break.