NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

The penalty-plagued Browns had their most flagrant penalty of the day when starting left tackle Greg Robinson kicked Titans safety Kenny Vaccaro in the head. Robinson was lying on the ground on his back at the end of a play and delivered an MMA-style upkick to the face.

idiot.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Lamar Jackson looks like fuckin Jesus Christ out there. Harbaugh must be jizzing his pants in silence.

Fire Kitchen NOW. This dude never heard of pulling a tight end in to block? Double up the damn middle?

I said I would look at as many Browns games as possible? Not if they are this undisciplined...This is bordering on silly.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Lamar Jackson looks like fuckin Jesus Christ out there. Harbaugh must be jizzing his pants in silence.

Fire Kitchen NOW. This dude never heard of pulling a tight end in to block? Double up the damn middle?

I said I would look at as many Browns games as possible? Not if they are this undisciplined...This is bordering on silly.

Few times the camera panned to the sidelines, I am pretty sure Harbaugh hasn't been hiding it.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users
Fuckin Browns gonna get 200 yards in penalties. Oh, Factory of Sadness, you are a sadistic fuck.

And boom, a false start.

And boom, holding. They are definitely gonna hit 200 yards.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Well, they got our interest in them over quick like, I can live with that.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Why the hell did the Falcons go for 2?

What a play by Mcaffrey.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Must be fun to be a Cardinals fan when they've now spent two 1st round picks on QBs everyone deep down knows aren't doing anything in this league while Mahomes scorches everyone.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Baker's last 4 possessions:

int
int
out on downs
int

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user
Anyone watch any professional football today? I watched the Browns.
2939441b.jpg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Rivers sacked on opening possession. This is what I was worried about with Okung being out woth health issues.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I've got my booze and am ready for the Chargers to crush my hopes for the season.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users