NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Wait, isn't it the Chargers that are supposed to shoot themselves in the foot to stop a touchdown?

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Let this be a warning to the shitbirds and all other NFL teams: No team except for the Jacksonville Jaguars drops 60 points on the Miami Dolphins!

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users
I think I'll just crawl into a bottle of bourbon. Or maybe just post this vid that describes how I feel right about now. First drive! Feeling good! then....

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
At the end of the half, the Chargers have the superior kicking game with Badgley injured.

I am convinced this is just a setup to crush any hopes I have in the 2nd half.

Sterling

El Presidente
Let this be a warning to the shitbirds and all other NFL teams: No team except for the Jacksonville Jaguars drops 60 points on the Miami Dolphins!
Took a stand and held them to only twice as many TD passes as incompletes and not triple. Good work all aroundl And you're not supposed to ever bring up that Jags playoff game.

• 2Like

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Tyreek Hill out for a few weeks. Couldn't have happened to a more nicer guy.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Emphasis on "special"

*edit*

Think it's about time for Vinatieri to retire before he starts to really tarnish his legacy.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Offense absolutely rolling, love how Cobb plays. Dak playing great as is Gallup. Giants stink though

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What if Dak is better than mediocre now?

Call me when it isn't the Giants you're using to evaluate him. I grant that he looks better than he did last year whether or not it's the Giants he's playing against.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user