• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Fine fuck it, FUCK IT

SUPERBOWL BOUND BABY
Like I said earlier. The Cowboys might be the most talented team in the NFC and anything less than the NFC Championship should be a massive dissapointment.

Also the Lions should be a fuck ton better than the Cardinals. This is about as sad as the Chargers game today. Many hopes were dashed today.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Like I said earlier. The Cowboys might be the most talented team in the NFC and anything less than the NFC Championship should be a massive dissapointment.

Also the Lions should be a fuck ton better than the Cardinals. This is about as sad as the Chargers game today. Many hopes were dashed today.

Pretty sure Amendola's dumb fuck ass singlehandedly killed any chance they had of getting into field goal range. Fucking retard is right next to the sideline with a first down and instead of just stepping out he pushes for a couple more yards and gets tackled in bounds, forcing the Lions to waste their last timeout.

May not be as flashy as a bad interception or fumble but I'm pretty sure that was the dumbest fucking thing any player has done so far this season. (During a game)

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
That dumb fuck just yelled Wakanda forever lolol.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Just got the game on, has there been a AB sighting yet?

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He can't be on the sidelines. Iirc he can't even sign the offer until tomorrow. Since he is liking tweets by people saying Maycock should be raped we will see if he ever plays in New England.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Chris Collinsworth peddling AB/Patriots conspiracies LOL

• 1Worf

Chanur

<Gold Donor>

The Ugly
The run defense and the tackling more generally

Marlon Mack rushed for roughly 800 yards today. Well, fine, it was actually 174 yards on 25 carries. He scored a touchdown and a 2-point conversion. He basically did whatever he wanted for most of the game. The terrible tackling wasn’t limited to the run game with Adrian Phillips completely whiffing on a tackle that allowed T.Y. Hilton to score a late touchdown that let the Colts tie the game and force overtime.

Trent Scott

With Russell Okung sidelined for the first several weeks of the season, Scott is the Chargers left tackle and it is not fun to watch. Scott was the worst player on the field for most if not all of the game. He repeatedly let rushers run right by him with barely a hand laid on them. He got Philip Rivers hit repeatedly including one blindside hit that forced a fumble.

Tim

Molten Core Raider
Pats offense is struggling in the passing game. Lucky for them AB is coming next week.

Jesus.

Fuck those guys.

• 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Brady looks old and worn. Reminds me of:

Clipboard01.jpg

• 1Worf