Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
de5c288.png

792014b.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Packers have been way too inconsistent in the last couple seasons to consider this anywhere near settled.

But whether either team, especially the Packers, has a chance against the 49ers next week is the question. Frankly, I think the Seahawks have the better chance, but I can hardly root against the home team.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Packers could be up 40 to 7 and I'd still believe a Seattle comeback was possible. They have a rabbit foot stuffed up Russel's ass.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That's a call they should be able to review. Cause I understand how it might look in real time.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Our O has let the team down again. I can't even blame the D right now as they have been on the field for a long time tonight so far.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah that call was pretty shitty. It only looked bad because of the way his helmet came off part way. But he literally just palmed the helmet, didn't grab underneath it

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Can't recall what down it was but that was no gain so either 2nd or 3rd down and 10ish barely in FG range to a 15 yard first down.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Green Bay has done a masterful job of eating the clock this half. Almost 20 minutes and making Seattle waste those TOs just before the half while driving for that sweet TD.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Makes up for the fumble they didn't get, maybe.
I mean I think GB recovered too but there were 2 Seachickens there and the replay always stops before anyone gets up so I can't tell. I'd assume had they run off with the ball they'd have given it to GB?

Nevermind, managed to find some evidence. Seems pretty conclusive to me but what do I know?

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I mean I think GB recovered too but there were 2 Seachickens there and the replay always stops before anyone gets up so I can't tell. I'd assume had they run off with the ball they'd have given it to GB?

Nevermind, managed to find some evidence. Seems pretty conclusive to me but what do I know?

Is what it is. Fail Mary stood, too.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That last hit on Wilson probly should've drawn a flag it was a bit egregious.

• 1Like