NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hats off to Vrabel and company tho, completely outschemed the patriots and ravens. Even with a perfect scheme today I feel like the Chiefs are just too good to overcome.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He kinda did. Also, that's when the spot of the foul thing is kinda shit on an iffy call like that. I get not wanting defenders to intentionally pull people down but that's obviously not what happened.

He pulled way up before actually running into him/having the defender run into him (which is what happened on the actual PI call). If you don't actually go for the ball, defender isn't in theory preventing you from making a play on it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I AM GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 14Like
  • 6Solidarity
Reactions: 19 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mahomes has taken this team on his back so many times. Dude is gonna get a hernia pretty soon. Man, some awesome play from Mahomes. Would have been cool to see Tannehill go get a Superbowl win in Miami.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Definitely hoping the Packers somehow win today. 49ers four man rush is scary and can make any QB look mortal, especially since the chiefs barely run the ball.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Mahomes in 4 career playoff games: 1188 yards, 11 passing TD's, 0 Int, 125 rushing yards, 2 rushing TD's.

Basically better stats than Flacco's miracle run, but in the first 4 playoff games of his career.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
CHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFS

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Yeah I think I'll be rooting for Chiefs regardless. Wouldn't mind seeing Andy Reid win the big one finally. He's been a great coach for a long time.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users