NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You contain Davante Adams and Aaron Jones and the Packers have nothing left.

Frankly, I couldn't believe we went through Free Agency and the draft without picking up any WRs, yet here we are again.

I mean, I think they should worry even more about how they "beefed up their pass rush" in free agency, but Mostert looks like Henry out there.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
17 minutes left in the game, need at least 4 touchdowns, why the heck are they running the ball? This game is so crazy.

Merrith

17 minutes left in the game, need at least 4 touchdowns, why the heck are they running the ball? This game is so crazy.

If they get 3 straight 2 point conversions with 3 TD's, they can then kick a FG

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If they get 3 straight 2 point conversions with 3 TD's, they can then kick a FG
Sorry, three touchdowns, 3 two point conversions and a field goal clearly means they can just kill.clock and not worry about time....

Merrith

Sorry, three touchdowns, 3 two point conversions and a field goal clearly means they can just kill.clock and not worry about time....

Well it was mainly just relevant because they were going for 2 at the time. Now they still need the other 3 TD's.

Merrith

It's funny, because we all kept watching when the Titans were 18 points down with 6 minutes to go and 2 timeouts...but a TD here leaves GB down 14 with all 3 timeouts and 8 minutes left.