jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Packers need to dig deep this off season and find this guy:

tenor.gif

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So tired of hearing about how the 49ers passed on Rodgers back in 2005...

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So tired of hearing about how the 49ers passed on Rodgers back in 2005...

Lets be honest, though...Rodgers completed 31 of 39 passes for 326 yards. Imagine if he only had to throw the ball 8 times and win?

Then again, nobody hands the ball off like Jimmy G does.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Lets be honest, though...Rodgers completed 31 of 39 passes for 326 yards. Imagine if he only had to throw the ball 8 times and win?

Then again, nobody hands the ball off like Jimmy G does.
Rodgers will go down as one of the greatest ever, no doubt. But they passed on him 15 years ago, let's move on.

Also, do you think if Aaron Jones was getting 12 yards per carry, Rodgers would have thrown it 39 times? There is no doubt who was the better QB on the field, but that will only take you so far.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Rodgers will go down as one of the greatest ever, no doubt. But they passed on him 15 years ago, let's move on.

Also, do you think if Aaron Jones was getting 12 yards per carry, Rodgers would have thrown it 39 times? There is no doubt who was the better QB on the field, but that will only take you so far.

Agreed, with all of it. It's not like I think Rodgers played great or anything like that, I was actually surprised his completion percentage was that high since it felt like he was under siege all game. Niners beat them down in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Feels great, baby!

Super Bowl bound for the 7th time. We won it all during 75th anniversary season, now maybe we win during the 100th.

Will be a good game. I'm worried about Mahomes just going wild in 2nd quarter. Chiefs have their hands full themselves though.

41 rushing attempts, LOL. I said they would attempt 50, they almost fucking did.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
I think this 2 game stretch with 49ers running over the the Vikings and Packers with a total of like 27(?) pass attempts really proves the value of that first round bye.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I think this 2 game stretch with 49ers running over the the Vikings and Packers with a total of like 27(?) pass attempts really proves the value of that first round bye.
No it proves that teams that run the ball to win in the playoffs are fucking morons!

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users