NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I dislike Shanahan and I'm glad Reid got a ring finally.

More so, I'm glad Kelce got a ring. Dude deserves it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
...WAT?

If he runs the ball on that drive instead of having Jimmy G throw 4 incomplete passes in a row, they probably score without enough time for the chiefs to answer back.

On which drive? The two minute drill drive? I mean maybe run it a time or two, but not like they're going to hand the ball off 8-10 times to get down the field. They needed a TD.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Well shit. Way to let non fans down 49ers.

At least the fuckers with 0's didn't win any more.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
shame that the Niners franchise will end on a loss
giphy.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Fucking Shanahan. They were averaging 6.4 yards/carry, let's throw the ball herp da derp.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Oh Jimmy G..... But yeah Shanahan lost this game. The 9ers D played their balls off.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Real stoked for big Andy, great SB.

Thought Shan coached a really poor second half, but SF will get back here I think, maybe win one even with Jimmy G

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Grats Chiefs! Grats Mrs. Gravy Mrs. Gravy ! Didn't get to know Gravy, but I sure hope he's watching the game from heaven, or wherever it is we shitlords go.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Shotout ro the best tightend of all time. Mr. Tony gonzalez long time chief player!! I hope he can enjoy it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
So, the Chiefs have been down in both playoff games so far. Kyle Shanahan has famously blown a huge lead. How big a hole are the Chiefs going to come back from in the Super Bowl? Can the 49'ers blow a 32 point lead?

10 points, but whatever, nailed it.