NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Grats Chiefs! Grats @Mrs. Gravy ! Didn't get to know Gravy, but I sure hope he's watching the game from heaven, or wherever it is we shitlords go.

I think we can take this as a sign that his time in purgatory has come to an end.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Reid hasn't (assistant) coached for my team in a generation but I am so happy he gets to win one on his own, given his enormous history of almost-total success.

Not seeing any reason the 49ers won't be a contender for years, given the Rams appear to be solved, the Saints will lose Brees one of these years, and the Vikings have looming salary cap issues.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
In the end, for all the run games and big defense...the best QB on the field needing to make plays in the 4th is what made the difference.

True but Shanahan terrible playcalling also did it. After KC got within 3 there were two run plays total in the next 2 drives. TWO RUNS. One for 5 yards and one for 17. After Jimmy G got that pass to the 49 with almost 2 minutes remaining, the 49ers should have went to what got them to the SB instead of the guy who threw 27 total passes in the playoffs before this game. How do you let the Chiefs, who you held to 10 point for 51 minutes beat you? You give the ball to Jimmy G.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Reid hasn't (assistant) coached for my team in a generation but I am so happy he gets to win one on his own, given his enormous history of almost-total success.

Not seeing any reason the 49ers won't be a contender for years, given the Rams appear to be solved, the Saints will lose Brees one of these years, and the Vikings have looming salary cap issues.
Don't be dumb, Rams were a FG away from making the playoffs. Solved my ass, they had a down year in a super competitive NFC West.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Terrell Suggs lucked out... from free agency to starting on the superbowl.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I imagine they will go with Mahomes for the last 2 scoring drives

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
We know how this goes. Outside the Pats and the Bills? The losing SB team goes to shit a few years. Poor 49er's fans.

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
True but Shanahan terrible playcalling also did it. After KC got within 3 there were two run plays total in the next 2 drives. TWO RUNS. One for 5 yards and one for 17. After Jimmy G got that pass to the 49 with almost 2 minutes remaining, the 49ers should have went to what got them to the SB instead of the guy who threw 27 total passes in the playoffs before this game. How do you let the Cheifs, who you held to 10 point for 51 minutes beat you? You give the ball to Jimmy G.

"next two drives" one of which was with them down 4 with under 3 minutes to go. Do you know what they did running the ball in the 2nd half prior to KC getting the ball down 20-10? 8 runs for 31 yards. 17 of which came on the 1st carry of the 2nd half by Deebo. Their next 7 runs went for 14 yards.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I didnt see any bad calls from the 49ers, they were due for a punt, their first punt was in the 4th quarter I think.