NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Jimmy is such a Chad haha.

Whatever else, I'm sure Emmanuel Sanders is just sitting there knowing he could have caught the go ahead TD. Granted Mahomes would have had like 1:30 and all 3 timeouts needing just 3 to tie...but would have been interesting to see.

Merrith

Still find it amusing, this game was so far from that Falcons 28-3 game. Overall I didn't even think Jimmy G played bad.

Also if the Redskins do draft Chase Young with the #2 pick...please football gods let him be even close to as good as Bosa.

Merrith

Mahomes played way worse than Jimmy G.

Fortunately for the Chiefs, he also played way better.

Definitely tale of two games for Mahomes, at least throwing the ball. He did use his legs effectively early in the game at times and had the rushing TD. After the pick Jimmy G played pretty okay. He made some good throws to help them build the lead they had. Probably being unfair getting on him so much for overthrowing Sanders a little bit. Chiefs D stepped up when it needed to, and the ground game wasn't there nearly as much most of the 2nd half/4th quarter.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
fbtL10b_d.jpg

OUmJT9Z_d.jpg

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
What's SF cap situation like? SB losses tend to cause a downturn, but I think a fat Jimmy G contract they are stuck with might be the bigger long term issue.

i feel like this is a dead horse that has been beaten for the last 2 years, but while Jimmy got a ton of cash it was not a team un-friendly contract. That was a false narrative that was pushed because a dude got a lot of money without having played a lot of football. He got a ton of money up front, while the team was still gaining traction. He’s got 3 more years under contract and he’s currently 9th QB in cap hit for 2021 and 6th for 2022 and thats with dudes still in line for contracts before those seasons....Maholmes and Jackson will certainly take home game changing sized contracts.