70696562_688647378320169_4256286077502881792_n.jpg

• 10Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
LOL
Shitty Boston site but it pulls from other sources:

Brown agreed to a one-year deal reportedly worth up to $15 million with $10 million guaranteed when he signed almost two weeks ago. But, according to ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler, he is likely to forfeit his $9 million signing bonus because of a clause in his contract that says the player must disclose all situations that may prevent his availability with the team.

MMQB's Albert Breer adds he could lose his $1 million base salary as well because of the same clause.

This would mean Brown would only earn three pay checks this season (players are paid on Wednesdays). According to ESPN's Field Yates, Brown will go from a $30 million guarantee in March, to $9 million guaranteed to just $158,333 made for 2019.

It would appear lawyer's will now be getting involved, but the Patriots have not given Brown any of his signing bonus ($5 million was due Monday).

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Creslin

Trakanon Raider

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
lets stop with the glorification of the Pats, Kraft was getting rang rang happy endings just this past off season and the league looked the other way

I hate the pats, but who really gives a shit that he got a rub and tug. Incels and chuds that’s who.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users
About the Kraft prostitution thing, I do not think it is that easy to dismiss.

Myself, when I am flush with cash after an especially long week at the Cleveland Clinic, I do frequent prostitutes. But I pay for at least what I (hope) is at least a fair wage. I am what you might call a "fair trade" kind of person.*

Kraft is filthy rich. Why would someone of his means go to such a low-rent business as a Chinese cock-shop?

One answer leaps out. He LOVES the feeling of power. He is gonna pay a 20 to get stroked to some bitch he does not give a fuck about. And that is a feature for people like Kraft. Not a bug.

It is all about the power for these people. After the Epstein Situation? Come on.

*For more info go to www.fairtradefuckbuddy.org

• 2Seriously?
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
AB went from 30 million guaranteed to 155k for one game played. Plus he lost the Nike and the helmet endorsements. And he may never play another NFL game. What a moron.

Fuck AB.

The new comments on his "business is boomin" instagram post are pretty great.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Even though AB is a complete dumbfuck, him blasting ass while a doctor is sitting beside him was top shelf keke.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user