NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
AB going hard on Twitter today...

Calling out an NFL owner probably ensured he never gets a job again. Though looks like he just wants out anyway.

Seems like he has some serious mental health issues or is extremely stupid and scummy. Don't really care either way but hope he was smart with his money becauss he's probably going to miss that 30M.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Seems like he has some serious mental health issues or is extremely stupid and scummy. Don't really care either way but hope he was smart with his money becauss he's probably going to miss that 30M.

LOL. The idiot refused to pay a chef and an artist? Maybe he is frugal?

Change of direction. Teddy Bridgewater starting for the Saints. I really want to see how he looks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Not very many decent match ups for the early games. Ravens vs Chiefs could be good.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
AB going hard on Twitter today...

Calling out an NFL owner probably ensured he never gets a job again. Though looks like he just wants out anyway.
Dude literally asked to get released from the Raiders then complains he can get released. What an idiot.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If his family/agent was worth a shit they would get him checked into a mental health clinic.

Go Lions Special Teams!!!

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
Lamar Jackson looked solid on that first drive. His scramble/running ability caused issues for chiefs D.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Lamar Jackson looked solid on that first drive. His scramble/running ability caused issues for chiefs D.
I only heard 1 media guy pick the Ravens to win. Here's to hoping they shit all over the Chiefs.

• 1Salty
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bengals look pathetic. How did they look so respectable in Week 1? I was thinking 4-12 but we might not even get that many wins.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
How the fuck are the Cowboys and Dak making Miami look competitive?

Miami held NE to 16 points in the first half without any help by the offense. The defense is not terrible.

Now that they are protecting Rosen and Fitztragic isn't in there the offense is giving the defense time to catch their breath.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I think the colts make the playoffs this year. I think brissett is better than most give him credit for.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
I like when teams go for it on 4th. Chiefs/ravens have had a few. Fuck it gamble that shit!

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Pats might be missing Brown lol.

I think the Colts are a good team that would have been great with Luck.