NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Jones throws it 6 feet behind the reciever and they get saved a by a penalty that had zero affect on the play.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I mean the drop kick was brilliant, but it was coming on the heels of two failed 2 pt conversions that meant they needed a TD or nothing even if they had managed to stop Mahomes.

Why was the drop kick brilliant? Justin Tucker could have just blasted it through the end zone and no time would have come off the clock still, only Chiefs would have been on their own 25 instead of their own 36.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why was the drop kick brilliant? Justin Tucker could have just blasted it through the end zone and no time would have come off the clock still, only Chiefs would have been on their own 25 instead of their own 36.

Because there was no chance for the Chiefs to screw up/muff if they kick a touchback.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
49ers look awful. Its a good thing the Steelers seem to be doing nothing also.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Chargers lost another TD due to holding and had to settle for a FG. Hope that doesn't haunt us again this week.

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Because there was no chance for the Chiefs to screw up/muff if they kick a touchback.

Pretty slim chance they were going to on the drop kick, either. If he'd looked up he could have just caught it and caused the clock to run a second off, thus losing them the 2 minute warning. If 95% of what you're trying to do is preserve that stoppage, I'd rather just let Justin Kicker kick it out of the end zone for the guaranteed every time.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
It's nice seeing the Cardinals offense start to click but damn their defense sucks ass today.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Go from leading by double digits to losing by double digits. The Charger way.

• 1Solidarity

Fadaar

That guy
Saints looking good with Teddy..

Maybe the end of the Brees era won't be so painful for the Saints after all. I imagine he'll get his starting job back but have to wonder how much time he has left. He and Brady have defied father time for so long.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Maybe the end of the Brees era won't be so painful for the Saints after all. I imagine he'll get his starting job back but have to wonder how much time he has left. He and Brady have defied father time for so long.

With Gardner on the field? These old timers are toast. His stash alone is good for a couple first downs a game.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Pete Carroll took a football to the face. Thank you to whoever did that.

• 1Worf
  • 1Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users