NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I left the room thinking the Bucs were gonna win it. What the fuck happened?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Chargers gonna make this happen?
I'm on the edge of my seat. But its the Chargers. Could be a glorious win or an embarrassing defeat.

That fucking holding penalty with 25 seconds left looks like embarrassing defeat is imminent.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I was thinking they would get the TD then go for 2 and not make it

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
God damn did the 49ers look terrible today, and yet somehow still manage to win.

That is a game that they 100% lose last year, I don't care who they are playing.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
This season is a waste. The LT has cost us 2 games already this year. Fuck.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Surprise no one wants the Chargers in LA.

The Chargers told NFL owners they were projecting to make $400 million from PSL sales in Los Angeles. That number was part of the justification for leaving San Diego, as more money was available in the the nation's second-biggest media market. After being in said market for more than a year, the franchise "adjusted" that projection from $400 million to $150 million. A little quick math shows that's just 37.5 percent of the team's initial projection. That's also $250 million that would not be helping to fund Kroenke's stadium.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Could check out the St Louis market :p

Was that 4 plays and 3 penalties?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
49ers looked horrid today. Those turnovers were ridiculous. Thankfully, they played an awful team. I don't know how the fuck they won that game.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
49ers looked horrid today. Those turnovers were ridiculous. Thankfully, they played an awful team. I don't know how the fuck they won that game.

Yeah I was kind of blown away that after 4 turnovers in the first 20 minutes of the game, they were only down 6-3.

*edit*

Also, when are these dumb fucking coaches gonna stop pissing away their challenges/timeouts contesting PI?

Sterling

El Presidente
Dolphins scoring 6 points today increased their PPG from 5 to 5.333. Strong work.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users