NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Christ, Cam is such a pretentious little cuck. Holding a cigar, trying to look cool. Bitch, when holding a cigar whilst give a speech, have some balls to have it actually lit up and not have it look like you're holding a turd between your fingers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah I figured they were going to have to pay him his signing bonuses. So retarded, i'll never understand why they even bothered trying to pick him up. Some players just have egos too big and IQs too low to be 'reigned in'.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I figured they were going to have to pay him his signing bonuses. So retarded, i'll never understand why they even bothered trying to pick him up. Some players just have egos too big and IQs too low to be 'reigned in'.

it's all part of a Pats master plan. When AB was cut buy the Raiders, they thought oh, shit what if Chiefs get him. Our road to yet another SB would be somewhat fucked. So then they got him instead, knowing that they have to cut him at some point. 9 million is a small price to pay to eliminate a huge offensive threat. And you know Pats are evil enough to do that

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
it's all part of a Pats master plan. When AB was cut buy the Raiders, they thought oh, shit what if Chiefs get him. Our road to yet another SB would be somewhat fucked. So then they got him instead, knowing that they have to cut him at some point. 9 million is a small price to pay to eliminate a huge offensive threat. And you know Pats are evil enough to do that
Except I don't think KC could have picked him up with all the BS that has been in their organization the last few years.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
NSFL let alone work

ESPN: “Antonio Brown signs contract with Houston Texans - Chris Mortensen:
Edit: NSFW link removed. -Amod

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Chargers not waiting for the 2nd half to play down to their opponent.

I'm fucking my sleep schedule for this.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Glad to see the Bills being the Bills today. Josh allen may want to go back to running the ball. Seems his throwing arm broke off.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Has the dildo appeared yet? Figure at least 1 Bill fan will have one on hand.